I want some recomendations about a Male Lead who have a quick thinking and relays more on intellect than brute force paired with a Female Lead who: is a badass and get things done in her way, or have strong personalities, or is accomplished in her line of work.

I will relay some examples:

• Decoded: ML is a gifted decoder and FL its one of the best spies in the division.
  • Perfect Couple: ML is a pampered lord who likes to be a detective and FL is a strong woman who fights for what she believes to be right.
  • Legend of Chusen/Noble Aspirations: ML is good at fight, but relies more on his intelligence than actual fight. FL is more strong than him and has a strong personality too.
  • God's Quiz: ML is a genius neurosurgeon and FL is a detective.
  • When It's At Night: ML is the best at examining archeological treasures and the FL is a member of a anti-theft art division.
  • My Only Love Song: ML is a con-artist and FL has a strong personality.
  • Meloholic: ML is intelligent and relays on his intelect and FL is a strong and capable woman in both her personalities.  

A special note to

• Mad Dog: Where one of the Leads is highly intelligent and one of the team members is a badass female who has quick thinking and is accomplished in her duty with the team.

Can be any genre and any country.
    Thx in advance.

I have spied your "Watched" list, it seems that you haven't yet watched "Ten Miles of peach blossoms"...

Do you recommend badly?
Its in my PTW, but i dont know if the ML fits the criteria. But i will give a shot! 

Any more?

I see that you watched Nirvana in Fire already, so I'd recommend watching Nirvana in Fire 2. I really like it so far and it also has a lot of strategies and stuff.

I think a similar one would be The Disguiser, although I currently have it on-hold (but not because I don't like it).  The ML in The Disguiser is a bit rash in his actions sometimes and doesn't always think, BUT his brother is the true star of the show with his strategies and stuff. And maybe All Quiet in Beijing (I haven't seen this but my parents say it's like pretty strateg-y since it's set during WWII). 

Although I personally loved Eternal Love, it is honestly more of a romance drama so I don't think he really fits the criteria. 

If you're okay with modern dramas, I'd recommend Surgeons or The First Half of My Life. The ML in both are very smart and the female leads also are pretty smart. Female lead in TFHML might be really annoying at first but she changes a lot as the drama goes on. However, since they're modern dramas, there's less "scheming" and "strategizing" but they do solve their problems pretty intelligently/professionally. 

Me Too, Flower - the female lead is a police officer with a bit of a temper and some mental health problems. The guy is played by Yoon Shi Yoon so he doesn't look physically intimidating or anything. This one is hit or miss and 7.6/10 might be low for a KDrama but it's fair. I thought it was pretty funny at times and there were some emotional self-reflection moments by the characters I enjoyed.

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon - but I assume you've seen it if you're here (posting in 2017).

Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi - office drama where she's the boss with a tough image, he's a softy but he can occasionally get things done, he's the heart of the office basically.

The Fox's Summer - Germaphobe meets a woman with a very strong personality, she gets drunk, she's messy, she'll lie to help herself out of a bad situation, etc...

The Plan Man (Movie) - guy with OCD(?) meets a younger free-spirited aspiring musician.

Swordsman - I mean there's a lot of fighting but the female lead through most of the show is more powerful. He's quick witted but he fights (and loses a lot). It's a fantasy-period setting.

Thx!
I will watch all of the ones you guys mentioned!

krystalsoojungs:
However, since they're modern dramas, there's less "scheming" and "strategizing" but they do solve their problems pretty intelligently/professionally. 

And I'm Ok with modern.

Let me know if you guys remember more.

YanFaisal:

Do you recommend badly?
Its in my PTW, but i dont know if the ML fits the criteria. But i will give a shot! 

Any more?

Yes, it has romance, but also political intrigues, I dare to think that it adapts to your liking :) It has a good sript and it's a Wuxia with fantastic CGI.

Another comes to my mind: "Come Back, Mister", (although the FL is not exactly an FL )

In addition: Secret Forest, H.I.T (Homicide Investigation Team), Damo

Thx for the Recs.
I will sure watch these ones :)

• Galileo
  • Kizoku Tantei
  • Hello Monster
  • Signal
  • Lookout

I've looked at your list and from what I can tell, most of the dramas I'd recommend you've already seen, but going from your PTW list, I'd recommend:

Healer: Perhaps I'm biased here. Female lead isn't necessarily physically badass, but she's smart, creative and has got a bright and bold personality. Male lead is both highly intelligent/strategic and a skilled fighter, but is much more of a loner/reserved. He also takes on a second identity, where his character is more timid/shy and pretends to be weak/scared of fighting.

Witch's Court: Haven't seen this one myself, but I am aware that the female lead is very bold, smart/cunning and brave with a strong personality, in contrast with a more respectful male lead (although apparently the romance is quite subtle)

Cambrian Period: Not on your PTW but it's similar to Healer in terms of the dynamic/characterisations between the two leads (except if I remember correctly the female lead is much more brash/impulsive) but this is much more politics/crime heavy (and somewhat darker in nature) and (perhaps because of the age of the actors) this felt more like a puppy romance.

Chinese drama, The Advisors Alliance. 

Thx guys.  I was in need of some dramas to watch! :)

Chimo:

Chinese drama, The Advisors Alliance. 

I already Watch the first season. I'm waiting for the subs for the second one.

fanitha:
  • Galileo
  • Kizoku Tantei
  • Hello Monster
  • Signal
  • Lookout

I liked Galileo, Hello Monster and Lookout a lot.
I wil sure check the other ones :)

neo:
Cambrian Period: Not on your PTW but it's similar to Healer in terms of the dynamic/characterisations between the two leads (except if I remember correctly the female lead is much more brash/impulsive) but this is much more politics/crime heavy (and somewhat darker in nature) and (perhaps because of the age of the actors) this felt more like a puppy romance.

Already added to my PTW.  With High Priority.
And i will like this politics/crime a lot, if has a good direction. 

King2Hearts for sure. ML is a strategist, and FL is a woman who can beat even the strongest men in a fight.

YanFaisal:
Already added to my PTW.  With High Priority.
And i will like this politics/crime a lot, if has a good direction. 

I can't comment on the direction yet as I'm only just over halfway through the drama myself, but it's good so far. The only complaints I've really seen are about people not being satisfied with the ending... 

Healer does have underlying political crime involvement too but there's more of a mystery element behind it that the lead characters try and solve (with it being linked to events that had happened in the past in the drama and involving the leads' parents, which is how they get invested into it) so the story is emotionally deeper (?). Whereas Cambrian Period is more or less your standard "fight between different parties for influence/power" and power imbalance for the most part.