Is there any words  from any movie or drama, that a character had said that just made you feel a type of emotion and made you think about it alot ; it could be meaningful, touching for you or even if the words spoken were the truth. (Btw sorry if it is in the wrong forum area)

Mine is:

"There are those who are monsters since birth.People see them as monsters, call them monsters, so they become monsters" Lee Jun Young

From Hello monster/I remember you (2015) - I remember getting goosebumps when he had said those words, it just made me think about how real but harsh those words are, and it relates so much to our world , It made me feel sad.

I got inspired by this thread Quotes from Just between lovers :D

I think Just between lovers had amazing writers. There were so many good quotes in that show.  These are two of my favorite quotes from that show:

“Just because the sound of your cry is louder, it doesn’t mean your pain is greater.”

"There's no such thing as what if to the past."

Also, I don't think I'll ever forget this one from Goblin:

"Every moment I spent with you SHINED"

That line makes me feel so much love.

"I want to prepare for you a carriage for a getaway. I want to give you a drastically big diamond. And then... I want to give you peaceful nights and exciting mornings." from Byakuyako

This was said by the ML to the FL when realized they could never be together. First drama to make me ball my eyes out.

Violence is the law of beasts and non violence the law of people

My fav one will be from Chicago typewriter 

"When the rose bloom and your heart flutters, 

give me that smile of yours.

If there's a song you have to sing, sing it now.

when the sun goes down,

it'll be too late for you to sing it."

It's okay It's love lines

"To feel love again , you only need a moment."

Goblin lines

" There is no such thing as a sadness that last forever 

and there is no such thing as a love that last forever.

I think there is , Which one though, sadness or love?

A Sad Love..."

Just Between Lovers definitely had some awesome quotes, But for me it was Misaeng that was a drama of endless lessons and messages. Every episode was a collection of memorable quotes about life, dreams and choices that somehow made me think, ponder and reflect on:

• Han SukYool: "What do you think the life is? You think it’s a big question? It’s simple. A collection of your choices is your life. The choices you make in each moment makes up the quality of your life. "
  • Chief Oh: Just because you forgot your dream doesn’t make your dream vanish. Just because you can’t see the road doesn’t make the road vanish. Lu Xun said this, “Hope can’t be said it exists, nor can it be said it’s not exist. It’s just like roads across the earth. For actually the earth had no roads to begin with, but when many men pass one way, a road is made.”
  • Jang GueRae: ''A path is not only for walking. Its purpose lies on moving forward and improving oneself"

Also:

• Aya from 1 liter of tears, "People shouldn't dwell in the past. It is enough to try your best in what you are doing now."
  • SeungChan from The Producer: "People's nasty words are like arrow. Thankfully those words said behind your back have no strength, it can't pierce your heart. But the most foolish thing you can do is to pick up those arrows from the ground and pierce your own heart with them. You end up getting hit by arrows you don't need to be hit with, and getting wounds you don't need to get."
  • Chilbong from Reply 1994: "Effort is not seen—what people see is only the result. That’s why other people’s success might get called genius or luck. It is said that in order to achieve success in one field, ten thousand hours are required. The ten-thousand-hour rule. For Mozart and the Beatles and Steve Jobs and Kim Yuna, it was not an innate genius or good luck that created their success, but the effort and pain of more than ten thousand hours of work. It could be that work, relationships, and love are like that. In order to achieve that accomplishment, you can’t wait for an innate something to show up or a stroke of luck—you have to work hard and try and suffer till the very end. "

I think i have a few kdrama quotes that definitely have stuck with me deeply ever since i saw then/heard them. 

1)

''Life is filled with limitless possibilities you cannot label.
It’s with endless twists and turns, with countless moments of joy and sadness. That’s how everyone lives. Sometimes you curl up, and sometimes you reach out. Sometimes you wish to remain a lonely island, but you also wait for loud crashes of waves. It feels imperfect. You were wrong. You just got the wrong answer, then left this world. You just turned off the most beautiful piece of music at its intro. You walked past a pretty flower in the rain - Your life, that you  were so certain that it was only with darkness, it was just your room  that you hadn’t flickered the light switch on. It could’ve changed. It could’ve been better. That’s why you were wrong. I really wanted to tell you this. Now… The spring is coming. I lost my mother in winter. Also lost my father in winter. And I lost you in winter. But spring is coming into my world. The snow is melting away, new sprouts are coming up, the day is bright, and the wind is awesome. So I decided that I’ll never get tired of it. Even if it’s just this world, I won’t give up.
''

and

''Blue paper covered in dust is still blue. No matter how much dust there is, it's true colour won't change''

- both from Solomon's Perjury

2)

''The world continues to change. And, i’m changing along with it.
The feeling of this nice breeze, while standing on the blade of a knife.
Whatever is waiting me at the end of this tunnel.
Will it be a blessing? Or will it be a curse?''

- Vampire Detective

3)

''When I went  back in search of our neighborhood street, the street had aged so much.  You could feel that the time had passed. I can’t go back to my youth, or  to this street. They are both the same. Time will  always flow. Everything will pass by. That might be why youth is  beautiful. It shines, blindingly bright, for just an instant. But you  can never go back to it. 1988. This  is the end of our Ssangmundong story. Longing for that time and longing  for that street isn’t because I miss the younger version of myself. In  that place, where we won’t be able to gather like that again, I regret  being unable to say my final farewell. To the things that are already  gone, to a time that has already passed, I want to say a belated  farewell. Goodbye, my youth. Goodbye, Ssangmundong.”
- Reply 1988

Prett much those. Pretty much any similar quote like this will just hit my soul.

I was just gonna post That JBL thread's link here but since you already know it I'll post my favorites from the drama 

"What you can't force, just let it be. Don't try too hard. Being sad and painful. Those thingsare always with  us. But instead, you can meet someone better and live a fun life." - Grandma

"Grandma once said, "Living is a repetition of regrets and failures." I sarcastically asked, "Then what's the point of living?" Grandma spoke again saying, "It's to make even better regrets and mistakes." "So don't be a scaredy-cat." - Gang Do

"You are only able to feel lightness more once you've experienced the heaviness." - Sang Man

“Just because the sound of your cry is louder, it doesn’t mean your pain is greater.” - Grandma

This drama is full of so many beautiful quotes, I can't even choose , so this is probably enough from JBL 

" Curiosity is the most dangerous emotion" this one's from Circle