I don't care what language it is as long as there are english subs online! 

I'd recommend When a Snail Falls in Love. Really good in my opinion. Only bad point is the ending which was just a bit lame.

Amy Ha:

I'd recommend When a Snail Falls in Love. Really good in my opinion. Only bad point is the ending which was just a bit lame.

Thank you! That's on my PTW list but I read a review that said that like only 5% of the drama was romance, is that true??? 

Um, first thing that comes to mind is the currently airing Come and Hug Me, if you're not already watching that (it's currently the top rated show under the crime tag) - Lawless Attorney has both as well, that just finished - if you search under the filters for Crime and Romance there are some interesting results, but I haven't seen most of them, so I couldn't say personally to watch them.

mya:

Thank you! That's on my PTW list but I read a review that said that like only 5% of the drama was romance, is that true??? 

Hm, I'd consider it to have more than 5%. The thing is the romance is pretty slow burn (but worth it imo, they're really cute) so if that isn't your thing...

i will recommend "Queen of Mystery" season 1 and 2

it is amazingly good tho 

if you love crime/ mystery drama this is the perfect dram for you <333

love me if you dare

when a snail fall in love

memory lost s1 to s3

medical examiner dr qin

Additiinal Crime/investigative/procedural dramas with romance:

• Heartless City
  • The Devil/Lucifer
  • Maou
  • Hundred million Stars in the Sky
  • Byakuyaku
  • Others, but more romance than crime centered: Hello Monster,  Sensory Couple, suspicious partner, when you were sleeping, i hear your voice, pinocchio

✔️ Suspicious Partner 

✔️ Tunnel

✔️ Healer 

✔️ Love Me if You Dare 

✔️ While You  Were Sleeping 

✔️ You're All Surrounded 

✔️ Black

✔️ Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 

✔️ Lets Fight Ghost 

✔️ Master's Sun 

✔️ God's Quiz

My Beautiful Bride!

Doubtful Victory (I think so, anyway. I'm only halfway through, but it seems like the romance will develop...)

Okitegami Kyoko no Biboroku

Witch's Court, I suppose

I also second the recommendations for Queen of Mystery and Queen of Mystery 2, as well as Heartless City and Love Me If You Dare