Can someone recommend me dramas or movies in which the leads actual have some kind of sexual tension going on? I'm so sick of the "chaste" and "shy" protagonists that wait until the last episode to kiss with their lips sealed tighter than than a ziplock bag.

I want some flirting, skinship, kissing, making out, or some mention of sex (I know full on sex is almost non-existent in dramas due to them airing on TV, so it's mostly movies that have sex, so my expectations for dramas are tamer). 

Things I've watched that "kinda" fit what I'm looking for are things like "My PS Partner", "Queen Inhyun's Man", "Coffee Prince", "Oh my Venus" etc. And preferably not heartbreakingly sad.

Any tips?

EDIT:   Also, if anyone else craves sexual tension, try the J-Drama "Love and Fortune". It has quite a lot of sex actually, probably the most I've seen in any drama before, maybe because it's Netflix. Be warned, though, there's a huge age gap that's not even legal (She's 30, he is 15)

• Something About 1%
  • Another Ms. Oh
  • Sound of the Desert*
  • The Eternal Love*
  • Jealousy Incarnate*
  • My Secret Romance*
  • My Only Love Song
  • It's Okay, That's Love*
  • Live Up to Your Name
  • The Smile Has Left Your Eyes*
  • Something in the Rain*
  • Healer*
  • The Happy Loner*
  • I Need Romance 3*
  • A Korean Odyssey*
  • Misty*
  • What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
  • Fight for My Way*
  • Witch's Romance

* The leads sleep together and it's not ambiguous. The dramas without stars might have such scenes, but I can't remember them or consider them ambiguous. 

Edit: since you mentioned you don't want heartbreakingly sad dramas, note that Misty and The Smile Has Left Your Eyes are tagged as tragedies. 

I just finished « you drive me crazy » from the above list and I’ve got to tell you that it is excellent and exactly what you are looking for.   I recommend it.  Only 4 episodes, no dragging, 2 hours of pure feelings.  Thanks a lot for the recommendation!