Cherrytops82:

Jugglers 

Jugglers is good! I watched it months ago and liked it. It was more mature but Idon’t remember if there were kisses...

Arihant D:

Here are some of the shows I found having excellent lead chemistry1

1. Me Too Flower -Yoon Shi Yoon and Lee Ji An are on fire in this 

2. Healer - Awesome chemistry btwn Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young

3. The perfect match (Taiwan Drama)

4. MY father is strange (Lee Joon and Jung So Min)

Thank you! Me too flower is on my PTW list :) I saw the kiss it’s hot!

watch kluen cheewit thai drama. u would get all u want. I loved it and lost counts how many times I rewatched it.

shampa mukherjee:

watch kluen cheewit thai drama. u would get all u want. I loved it and lost counts how many times I rewatched it.

I watched it, I love enemies to lovers and revenge, that’s my favorite trope. But there was some sexual tension and great chemistry. But if I remember correctly there was not even a kiss....

Azalae:

I watched it, I love enemies to lovers and revenge, that’s my favorite trope. But there was some sexual tension and great chemistry. But if I remember correctly there was not even a kiss....

there were steamy kisses. and lot of sexual tension. awesome checmistry.

I'm very interested in this topic, thank you for bringing it up lol fed up of watching 50 eps with one accidental platonic kiss

It's only my opinion.. 

(CN)

Well Intended Love

Go Go Squid! : I don't know if it was only in my mind but I felt a little sexual tension even if the guy was a bit clumsy about the relationship lol

I Will Never Let You Go: here ,the tension was clear but only situations were sometimes unbearable , I mean the way he looked at her, his EYES ! Even when Vin Zhang was mean, his EYES couldn't lie

My Rainy Days (Jp movie)

KR

Another Miss Oh 

Because This is My First Life  : 1st and 3rd couple

Doctors (with Park shin hye) I only loved the drama from the 1st to around.. 4th ep lol so sad after it was so.. normal , but still fine

Love O2O : I've never seen so much repressed tension haha it was almost funny, Idk if it's because Yang Yang is just... sexy even when he says or does nothing

Madame Antoine : It was a bit long and sometimes boring but you can feel by the way Sung Joon looked at HYS , he was clearly trapped  

Misty : omagaaa I wasn't ready for this. Go Joon made himself a name there

Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim

Seducing Mr. Perfect (movie)

The Great Seducer : Despite the flop, The tension was there

The K2: Omg.. I shiped Ji chang wook and Song Yoona so hard... but yea the tension was strong here. I think All the dramas with JCW have a tension

The Lover (2015) : Ofc the gay couple tension is... hot

Whisper : Tension everywhere , enemies, work, sexual... You can count on this drama

SCENT OF A WOMAN 

COME AND HUG ME 

THE SMILE HAS LEFT YOUR EYES

THE KING'S WOMAN

YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE

ONE PERCENT OF SOMETHING

DELIVISH JOY

Azalae:

Yes it is on my PTW list but I have never been able to decide to watch it because it seems sad and dark...

It is "lightly " dark and what I mean by that is that it touches on many serious issues but it is done well and it ends well. That is why it is still being recommended after being produced over 15 yrs ago.

Healer

What's Wrong with Secretary Kim

Jao Sao Jum Yorn

Something about 1 Percent

1. Witch's Romance 
  2. It's okay that's love 
  3. What's wrong with Secretary Kim 
  4. Fated to love you 
  5. Angel's last Mission love 
  6. Smile has left your eyes 
  7. Coffee Prince 
  8. Tempted 
  9. Beauty inside 
  10. Hotel del Luna 
  11. Mask 
  12. Something in the Rain 
  13. Kiss that Kills 
  14. Third way of Love 
  15. Secret Love  Affair 
  16. Granting You a Dreamlike Life 
  17. Suspicious Partner 
  18. My Secret Romance

The drama where I felt a ton of hot chemistry and tension but they never kissed and was so frustrated was Mad Dog 

Another was Guardians which is based on a BL but no kissing or any intimacy but I admit they  would have been epic if they did like Addicted Heroine 

Stevie70:
  1. Witch's Romance 
  2. It's okay that's love 
  4. Fated to love you 
  7. Coffee Prince 
  8. Tempted 
  9. Beauty inside 
  10. Hotel del Luna 
  11. Mask 
  13. Kiss that Kills 
  14. Third way of Love 
  15. Secret Love  Affair 
  17. Suspicious Partner 
  18. My Secret Romance

The drama where I felt a ton of hot chemistry and tension but they never kissed and was so frustrated was Mad Dog 

Another was Guardians which is based on a BL but no kissing or any intimacy but I admit they  would have been epic if they did like Addicted Heroine 

Same, Mad dog was really frustrating ! Guardians would be better if only .. a tiny thing happened ! Such a pity lol But the tension was definitely there and they even admited they were special to each other so well.. :3

Stevie70:
  1. Witch's Romance 
  2. It's okay that's love 
  4. Fated to love you 
  7. Coffee Prince 
  8. Tempted 
  9. Beauty inside 
  10. Hotel del Luna 
  11. Mask 
  13. Kiss that Kills 
  14. Third way of Love 
  15. Secret Love  Affair 
  17. Suspicious Partner 
  18. My Secret Romance

Another was Guardians which is based on a BL but no kissing or any intimacy but I admit they  would have been epic if they did like Addicted Heroine 

Thank you for your recommendation :) but honestly in hotel del luna I saw zero sexual tension, it was platonic there was nearly a kiss. 

I will check granting you a dreamlike life and kiss that kill which I don’t know.

The Smile Has Left Your Eyes - Jung So Min and Seo In Guk have crazy natural sexual chemistry. I need to see them in another drama together.

That Winter the Wind Blows - I don't remember if there's a kiss in this one but you can feel the love between the leads.

Somewhere Only We Know (2019 Chinese drama) - Don't believe the description for this one. Surprisingly the romance is actually pretty mature and realistic for a college setting. Also he's a PhD student, not really her teacher. I know hearing teacher/student relationship automatically wigs some people out lol. 

My Girlfriend is an Alien - This romance is not so mature lol but the ML isn't a flower boy and the chemistry is undeniable.