My secret romance is soo hot

Mara :

I think legend of fuyao. Even though there is a lot going on in the drama  and ten miles of peach blossom 

Legend of Fuyao is a great example of sexual tension, Ethan ( my god that body) makes an incredible job in one of the arcs as a player hero  king.  

Oh my Ghostess 

Only drama i have seen where the Male lead is under constant threat of being jumped by the possessed female lead (it's a comedy !)

Lucky Romance 

The female lead thinks she has to sleep with the Male lead  (or anyone born in the year of the tiger ) to erase her bad luck

Arihant D:

Oh my Ghostess 

Only drama i have seen where the Male lead is under constant threat of being jumped by the possessed female lead (it's a comedy !)

Lucky Romance 

The female lead thinks she has to sleep with the Male lead  (or anyone born in the year of the tiger ) to erase her bad luck

Lucky romance ? It was not hot at all, she has to do it but she only harrassed him at the begining, no sexual tension 

My Suspicious Partner

Heartless City

What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim

Before We Get Married

Update doctor john has crazy sexual tension omg.... and it's a very nice drama 

City Hall

Cruel City

Bromance

Suspicious Partner

Healer

Her Private Life

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim

The Love Knot

What's Up Fox

Secret Affair is a good one 

Tharntype, HIStory Obsessed 

Hua Jai Sila recent version 

The Guardians (K-Drama), no kiss or intimate scenes but the sexual tension between the leads was massively there, you could see in both their eyes later in the drama that they could have been an item and FL even acknowledges it in last couple of episodes too

Love, now Taiwan

Encounter Korea

Kakafukaka Japan

Kimi wa Petto 2017 Japan

Healer Korea

Datingin the kitchen China

My Liberation Notes:

My Suspicious Partner

Heartless City

What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim

Before We Get Married

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim is one of those ones that has a reputation for being really racy and fiery, but I didn't feel the chemistry because to my mind, there's nothing hot at all about the way he overworks her.  He's like a slavedriver.