Grilled  Chicken, Cole Slaw, Mashed Potato

Meatballs with rice and cabbage-carrot salad.

Went to the neighborhood Indian store and bought samosas (our favorite). Tried an interesting hard biscuit with rose petals, too -- it was so pretty!  

Tofu and bokchoy in oyster sauce 

Grilled Ham 'n' Cheese and Tomato Soup

I ate really good Indian takeout: naan and curry :)) (and salad but who likes salad)

Ritz crackers. (I'm not that hungry, though.)

Grilled tortilla sandwich with avocado, chili oil, sun-dried tomatoes, edam cheese, chives for brunch.

Penne pasta with briam (the Greek, simpler equivalent to ratatouille) & feta cheese, along with cabbage salad for late lunch.

(It was about time I rejoin this discussion!)

Estelll:

Grilled tortilla sandwich with avocado, chili oil, sun-dried tomatoes, edam cheese, chives for brunch.

Penne pasta with briam (the Greek, simpler equivalent to ratatouille) & feta cheese, along with cabbage salad for late lunch.

(It was about time I rejoin this discussion!)

Yes it is!❤️

Roasted potatoes with cheese. Creamy white beans.  Collard greens with yellow squash, carrot, and scallions. 

A slice of pepperoni pizza from 

Mama's Pizza and Bistro Menu and a Modelo.

Greek yoghurt with  fruit and nuts for a quick late lunch.

Spinach/leek/zucchini/herbs/feta cheese pie - in fact I emptied all vegetable drawers from my fridge and made a quick fragrant and tasty pie for dinner!

The other day I bought a huge container of heirloom cherry/miniature tomatoes on sale for about $1 (USD).   Hubby usually eats them like candy but hadn't touched them this time.  I didn't want them to go to waste so I made a sauce out of them and added some fresh green beans and an onion that all needed to be used along with cannellini beans.  Added herbs, etc and served over macaroni.  Easy and tasty.  ^^  Have to clean out the frig for the Thanksgiving holiday coming up!

The Butterfly:

The other day I bought a huge container of heirloom cherry/miniature tomatoes on sale for about $1 (USD).   Hubby usually eats them like candy but hadn't touched them this time.  I didn't want them to go to waste so I made a sauce out of them and added some fresh green beans and an onion that all needed to be used along with cannellini beans.  Added herbs, etc and served over macaroni.  Easy and tasty.  ^^  Have to clean out the frig for the Thanksgiving holiday coming up!

Sounds yummy! Cherry tomatoes are one of the few vegetables my very picky son eats. When we roast chicken I add a huge bunch to the pan