Pasta, white sause with mushrom and chicken.

It is colder than a well digger's lunchbox. ❄️ I made Anasazi bean soup to warm us up.  My booster shot is on Tuesday morning so I went ahead and made a pot of chicken spaetzle soup in case it hits me hard again.

Fried shrimp,  an

Shrimp, noodles and veggies stir- fried in avocado oil. 

Mac and cheese with shredded carnita leftovers and peas... mixed all together lol

Spinach pie, salmon, gohan with furikake  

japanese curry

leftovers of chunk chicken, coconut milk, pizza sauce, garlic, chickpea pasta

chicken and veggies soup with red rice

Booster shot has got my stomach all out of sorts---Homemade Chicken Spaetzle Soup. ^^

sweet potatoes and vegetarian sushi

Chicken soup with veggies :)

Haven't had Pho since the pandemic started.  This morning I thought maybe the mom and pop shop I go to wouldn't be crowded and called in an order to go.  I was wrong.  It was packed and it's a really small place.  And because they were so busy my order was late.  I haven't been in a restaurant at all since this craziness began, strictly drive-thru or curbside pick-up.  I was wearing a KN95 mask, but as more people crowded around me, finally told them I'd wait outside in the windy cold until they got it ready.

I put it together at home. Their Pho is sweet nectar, I could bathe in that broth, but it will probably be a while before I'm brave enough to go back.  Stupid pandemic.

For my sisters birthday dinner last night we were planning to go out but with the new lockdown here we stayed in. We had charcuterie with prosecco and then ordered sushi takeout. @The Butterfly, I agree, stupid pandemic. But at least we were still able to be together :)

wishing it were a lockdown where i live. currently locally quite serious. i refuse to leave my house already. gaining weight from stress eating. thankful in person mental health apointment monday changed to telehealth

countrytime lemonade and gluten free minipretzels snack. tired of leftovers. later beef tips with mashed potatoes and gravy the plan 

crispy broccoli and  squash with sum bread and butter (+lots of garlic!)