Today was pork roast, potatoes, and carrots.  Should've seasoned the carrots better but it was overall pretty great. 10/10 recommend peach & mango green tea for you fruit and green tea lovers out there.

Made this last night and it was delicious. Spicy level 5 for those naive to spices. For us it was perfect with 3 Tbsp curry powder. Served over rice.

Spinach Eggplant Chicken Coconut Curry

LilyS:

Made this last night and it was delicious. Spicy level 5 for those naive to spices. For us it was perfect with 3 Tbsp curry powder. Served over rice.

Spinach Eggplant Chicken Coconut Curry

Sounds delicious!! I bookmarked the recipe, though I may have to adjust the ingredients ratio for our taste (and will probably replace coconut oil for olive oil). 

I have a question though, didn't you have to unbitter the eggplant before use?

Estelll:

Sounds delicious!! I bookmarked the recipe, though I may have to adjust the ingredients ratio for our taste (and will probably replace coconut oil for olive oil). 

I have a question though, didn't you have to unbitter the eggplant before use?

I should have included more info in my comment: I didn't use coconut oil..I used by old standby...olive oil and no..I never ever have used the salt treatment to get rid of the 'bitters' of eggplant. In fact, I don't even peel eggplant. 

I had buffalo chicken wings on my dinner earlier.

I made Meatless Minestrone for dinner tonight. :)

a rather beige/brown meal - brown rice, lentils and sausage links. just right spice wise

earlier a puree <- (sounds more adult than baby food) of mango/coconut milk/carrot/shredded coconut/turmeric was a pleasant surprise

Pasta salad and sausages here - with puréed kumara for the baby. It’s a million degrees again today so basic meals for the win.

Stuffed cabbage on this end of town with roasted sweet potatoes and kielbasa as sides.   Maximum comfort food for my family. 

uneventful birthday with no treats boo :( about 20 minutes left. pink grapefruit (i eat like anyone else would an orange) does not count as a treat

new to me purees to try in next few days

Soused herring with boiled eggs and boiled potatoes with butter, raw onion, turkish yoghurt. (it's a 10/10)

love:

Soused herring with boiled eggs and boiled potatoes with butter, raw onion, turkish yoghurt. (it's a 10/10)

Sounds yummy! 

As for me, sorry Lan Zhan (lol), but I had stew rabbit again for dinner - not exactly "stifado" this time, since it only had 2-3 onions in it, but still great! Served with linguine, they made a nice match, that I even omitted the cheese! 

For salad, I made a quick one with lettuce, rocket leaves, green onion, raisins and feta cheese, dressed with lemon, olive oil and petimezi (grape must syrup).

currently gurgling ... chicken, brown rice, butternut squash puree and apple/carrot/beet/ginger/flax seed puree. hoping it is yummy

My son was home this weekend  so lots of carbs!  Pho from our favorite Vietnamese restaurant on Saturday (he got it to go and brought it home because I wasn't feeling well)  and I made his favorite banana streusel muffins.  Today it was spicy black bean vegetable soup and biscuits.  :)

leftovers were not bad even if i scorched a bit. some stirring and all good ha

puree tried might be good with cold rice during hot months. a bit too liquid. pineapple/banana/spinach/coconut milk

also got dove coconut creme eggs earlier. likely will finish off first bag of two. bad bad jen! who is not sleeping tonight/this morning haha? only allergy shots tomorrow. i will live :)