Had a slice of bread and still waiting for some amazing food  to magically appear out of nowhere after my 20th tour of the fridge

thinking clippings of favorite actor/esses in customer comments box might need an understanding manager

jubies33:

Had a slice of bread and still waiting for some amazing food  to magically appear out of nowhere after my 20th tour of the fridge

We've been installing sliding drawers in our cavernous bottom cabinets today.  Kitchen is a mess. No oppas brought me Subway so it was Miso ramen for me.  

ramen always tastes great after such tasks. Even better with a beer

The Butterfly:

Ramen, eh?  You move quick girl!  XD

Thanks for visiting the forum!

I am going right to 69 sojus after, lady love.

Anyway, I saw you made this so I came to say hi. You kids have fun out here and eat wisely. Don’t catch no stomach bug. Bubye :*

it is about 4am, so? *shrug*

currently gurgling away on stove top... grilled down impossible beef and brown rice in vegetable stock

Chicken biryani. Yumm.

Its been so long, took me a while to remember what I was supposed to write here. ^^

Broccoli & cauliflower carbonara

Chickpea soup with onions, carrots, potatoes, sweet potatoes and lots of lemon and olive oil.
Now that the weather is getting colder legume soups, feta cheese and cabbage salads are a perfect match!

Black lentil veggie stew with cheese quesadilla on the side

Gluten free spaghetti

Tacos topped with tomato and a warm olive oil based coleslaw. 

Made pumpkin spice cookies with cream cheese frosting and threw them in the freezer to keep until Thanksgiving even though we may not be traveling to family this year due to the host coming down with Covid.   Might catch up later and can’t visit without goodies!

Greek lentils soup, classic cosy comfort food for colder days like this. 

At lunch I had it along with homemade marinated sardines (you basically put them 1 day in salt, 1 day in vinegar, and then in olive oil or sunflower oil from then on, easy peasy to make).

For dinner, I made it weirder: I mixed some lentil soup with cabbage, bacon, and a spoon-full of chopped chili in olive oil. I brought to a boil, cover for 5 minutes, and voila! It was delicious!