The Butterfly:

I adapted the recipe below for our tastes.  White Bean Fettucine Alfredo

I used freshly cooked beans instead of canned.  In place of the parsley I used fresh basil and increased the amount of spinach.   I also topped with finely chopped walnuts and finely sliced grape tomatoes.  

https://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/white-bean-fettuccine-alfredo

This recipe looks interesting! I love your plant-based food recos. 

My daughter's birthday this week, so we had lasagna, roast beef and blueberry cheesecake. I think I ate a week's worth of calories in a day.

Bluekitchen:

This recipe looks interesting! I love your plant-based food recos. 

My daughter's birthday this week, so we had lasagna, roast beef and blueberry cheesecake. I think I ate a week's worth of calories in a day.

I love lasagna and cheesecake.  Sounds yummy.  They are birthday calories, so they don't count!  Best birthday wishes to your daughter!

A Foot long subway, very late night

I made lasagna but the edges were not baked and were hard. I had spaghetti bolognese for lunch.

I think I'm having my absoloute fav food today, which is chicken in mango sauce with rice. It it AMAZING, seriosuly so tasty and delicious while also being very filling nd energy giving. I recommend it a million times for anyone who hasn't tried it!

Rice with mushrooms

Went to a place and had fried catfish tonight.  

Reminded me of when I was a kid and my dad would taking me fishing on the lake.  I didn’t really like the fishing part that much but it was fun spending time with him and being out on the water. 

Hi all,. 

I'm having cheesy cheese chicken burger tonight.. 

Been watching the college baseball super regional tournament and getting ready for the NBA finals game #2 tonight.  No cooking.

Tomato and avocado sandwich on toast.  

microwaved inexpensive cheeseburger macaroni

dad got me new microwave after throwing old one away along with a lot of my belongings from mobile home :( also bought me a pot i had ravioli in the other day. bought spoons too (all 3 at big lots store). had grown tired of one sandwich a day

The Butterfly:

Been watching the college baseball super regional tournament and getting ready for the NBA finals game #2 tonight.  No cooking.

Tomato and avocado sandwich on toast.  

Brother, Jayson Tatum is 1 of 10 has 2 points in the NBA finals and trying to lose all by himself.. 

As a life long Boston Celtics fan I think trade to the wizards for JT.. 

Off topic but I saw nba fan and my eyes lit up... 

ryo-san:

Brother, Jayson Tatum is 1 of 10 has 2 points in the NBA finals and trying to lose all by himself.. 

As a life long Boston Celtics fan I think trade to the wizards for JT.. 

Off topic but I saw nba fan and my eyes lit up... 

I've watched the Celtics since I was little girl when Hondo Havlicek was playing.  I don't watch the regular season much anymore, but I do watch the playoffs.  I won't be upset if the Mavs win, but I'd prefer Boston to.  Jayson is a good player but maybe not a great one?  He always seems to struggle in the post season when they need him to step up most.  Good to see another basketball fan!

mushroom soup and squid ink pasta with scallop and prawns

half bologna sandwich and a colby jack cheese stick with pineapple juice