Shrimp and noodles

Baked chicken breast fillets, in mustard & curry marinade. 

Peas stewed in red (tomato) sauce, with carrots, onions, red bell pepper, green onions, parsley, and garlic.

It’s morning here lol but I ate for dinner last night was mussels and oysters.

Im going out :D

Having gyudon or udon teishoku

I think tonight is a tikka masala which I really enjoyed a few days ago, so I’m going to have it again. I really seem to repeat the same meals over and over again and I want to find some new foods / meals to try for dinner. 

Shrimp Dumplings and salad

Sandwich - hot genoa salami, tomatoes, onions and lettuce all on an everything bagel 

Dove headlong off the plant wagon for a belated 4th of July meal.

Turkey burgers topped with caramelized onions, bacon, cheese, and tomato.  Would have gilded the lily with some avocado but they were still as hard as a rock.  Sweet potato french fries on the side.  Feeling like a python that just swallowed an alligator, may not have to eat for another week.  :D

Fried chicked with tomato sauce topped with melted cheese, cooked by my mom, yummy :-P

we made chirashi zushi and miso soup with sweet potatoe, also we drunk mugicha, its great for summer^^

at the moment, I’ve pretty much been buying low calorie ready meals because I’m going through a depressing phase of not feeling like cooking anything at all due to my ED. So, tonight I had a low calorie chicken tikka masala with rice again, but I really rather enjoyed it. 

Air fried plantain with veggie.

Whole wheat pasta with a low calorie olive oil garlic dressing and some cheese. Delicious, but also a little bland. Think will make with white pasta next time for better texture.