I went to a washoku with my collegues and we had Yakiniku :D 

it was amazing!!

Tonight I looked into the frig and pantry and asked the cooking spirits to speak to me.  I had an eggplant, a zucchini, an onion, Roma tomatoes, and red and orange bell peppers.  Sounds good to me.  As I started butchering the veggies and sautéing them a vague memory hit me and I realized I was making something akin to Ratatouille.  I decided to serve it with some pasta.  Everything was going fine until I had a pasta accident and dumped the pasta into the sink.  LOL  I started over with the pasta and by the time it was done my ratatouille had cooked down into a thick sauce.  So dinner tonight ended up being Ratatouilleish Sauce Over Pasta.  I added a little Parmesan to mine when plated.  Seriously, yum.  :) 

Corn, Salad, Tofu, White Tea

Had a lazy dinner of spicy instant noodles with mushrooms, a poached egg and dumplings. 

Veggie Lettuce Wraps

Double cheeseburger and fries. Ate it while watching Tampopo with my friend -- and no sooner had it began than the character broke the 4th wall and asked, "What are you eating?" to the camera, haha.

Aside from the Veggie Lettuce wraps, I had a veggie burger with pickles and a perrier.

I sliced up a sweet potato and some white potatoes, tossed them with olive oil and layered them on a cooking tray.  Sprinkled them with basil, oregano, salt, pepper, and a few red pepper flakes.  Threw that in the oven.  Then I sliced an eggplant, treated it the same way I did the potatoes and layered it on top of the now cooking potatoes.  Grabbed some scallions, cleaned and trimmed them and sliced them long ways, hit them with a smidge of oil and layered those on top.  Last but not least I did the same thing to a zucchini.  After everything was cooked and the potatoes were beginning to brown on the bottom I threw some mozzarella on top just to gild the lily.  Served it with some cannellini beans on the side.  Pretty tasty for a what the heck are we having for dinner kind of night. :)

Had a craving for Singapore noodles but I didn't have rice vermicelli so I just substituted it with regular vermicelli pasta (it came out a bit mushier than I wanted though). Didn't have much greens to add to it either so it ended up being mostly chicken and shrimp with some carrots. It turned out well for my first try but I would definitely add less sauce next time too. 

Had air fried shrimp and sweet potato.

Brown rice, black beans, and broccoli with carrots.

Is it considered fusion cuisine if I made the black beans with chili seasonings and the rice with an Asian spice mix? :D

Creamy alfredo pasta (made with almond milk) with brocolli, mushrooms and shrimp. 

Yemista (stuffed tomatoes, peppers, zucchini & vine leaves with rice). :) It's their season, so we had them twice this month already! :)))

Greek GemistaGreek Gemista/Yemista (the image is NOT mine!)

And tomato scrambled eggs for late night snack - my picky little brother only eats the rice from inside the tomatoes in yemista, so I used the tomato shells he removed the rice from, and made yummy scrambled eggs with it! :)

The Butterfly:
Is it considered fusion cuisine if I made the black beans with chili seasonings and the rice with an Asian spice mix? :D

Sure it can! It's whatever you want to call it, Mexican-Asian fusion cuisine maybe! (Hey, I pretend to eat Chinese food whenever I cook a pack of quick-cooking noodles, lol. And Indian food whenever I put Masala spice mix of my own making into something!)   ;) 

Totally unrelated, but we need to make a Sister Forum Post: What's for tea? or What tea/herbal infusion are you drinking right now?, because I'm making different iced tea recipes every day lately, and I need to share my enthusiasm for tea as well as food somewhere in MDL!!! :D

Steamed Shrimp Dumplings, Shrimp in lobster sauce, and green tea.