Beef fried rice, miso soup , kimchi

We've been eating out of the freezer lately trying to make room for Thanksgiving leftovers.  So it's been lentil and bean stews/soup, other bean dishes, leftover rice dishes, whatever can be heated up and eaten and free up valuable space.  And lots of smoothies to whittle down the frozen fruits.  :)

Yesterday, I made a beef and mushroom stroganoff for the first time. Had to use a lot of substitute ingredients but it turned out well.

For dinner tonight, an Asian style baked salmon (ginger, garlic, soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and a lot of sriracha and chili flakes) with rice and stir-fried broccoli and carrots. 

Leftover Thanksgiving food... ham, meat buns, spaghetti, rice cake,  and empanada 

yup the combination is quite weird 

dessert was turtle cheesecake and mocha cupcake

Lentil curry with rice.  I make the curry with coconut, curry powder and some garam masala cause yum... Oh, and a sprinkle of chopped coriander to serve. 

Dessert.... I had a lollipop for dessert :) like the grown up that I am

We had all the usual suspects for Thanksgiving.  Turkey, vegetable casserole (a heart attack dipped in a stroke with a side of cardiac arrest I only make once a year-includes, caramelized onions, cream, cheese, and buttered bread crumbs, but yum!), sweet potatoes, stuffing with sausage, Brussel sprouts with bacon and onion, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie (which I don't eat) and pumpkin tartelettes with a brown sugar crumb topping I make with the leftover filling and pie crust (which I do like).  

Inari sushi and korean ramyun  

Beef stew with carrots and celery and a side of mashed potatoes. 

Murasaki sweet potato, parmesan green beans, and baked chicken breast

Chocolate Donut and milk

Brown rice with umeboshi, miso soup, and korean chicken!!  

Pancakes-brinner.  :)

Boiled country chicken (boiled to make pilafi tomorrow), grilled wild mushrooms (yummmy!!!), and an "ancient" salad: Spinach, various lettuces, cherry tomatoes, dried figs, various nuts, and a small amount of sprinkled feta cheese because I couldn't resist, with white wine vinegar, olive oil, and petimezi (grape must syrup). 

@The Butterfly, I forgot to add avocado!! ;)

Estelll:

Boiled country chicken (boiled to make pilafi tomorrow), grilled wild mushrooms (yummmy!!!), and an "ancient" salad: Spinach, various lettuces, cherry tomatoes, dried figs, various nuts, and a small amount of sprinkled feta cheese because I couldn't resist, with white wine vinegar, olive oil, and petimezi (grape must syrup). 

@The Butterfly, I forgot to add avocado!! ;)

Save the avocado and try guacamole again.  And that salad combo sounds super yummy + grilled mushrooms-heavenly.  :)