Baked fresh sardines, pasta with mixed vegetables, salad.

Kebap from our local store in osaka and salad :)

On my own for dinner tonight.  Toasted a tortilla, added a scrambled egg, a little cheese, a little rice, a little sriracha sauce.  :)

Made kimchijeon and purple sweet potato fries. Dipping sauces: ketchup and mayo, tamari with lemon juice. 

Cheese korokke, gyoza, and salad :)

Spicy chicken and broccoli, Chinese style green beans, rice.

Pasta, Roasted chicken, broccoli, carrots  Blackberry water Pear 

last night's dinner was Polish sausage and brown rice pasta with mayo, mustard, olive oil, lemon juice, boiled egg, and asparagus. 

Tonight we are having chicken salads with lemon pepper chicken, romaine lettuce, cucumber, sliced black olives, with a basil vinaigrette dressing

when cooking mood strikes the plan is pasta sauce, unsweetened coconut milk, chicken and brown rice. already temperatures i would rather avoid adding heat to house so rice cooker has the job today

thankful i finally got my act together and applied and received help from local pantry. canned chicken (5oz) x 4, brown rice (16oz) x 2 bags, pasta sauce (15oz) x 4 starring ;)

eightocci:
thankful i finally got my act together and applied and received help from local pantry. canned chicken (5oz) x 4, brown rice (16oz) x 2 bags, pasta sauce (15oz) x 4 starring ;)

That sounds great! Hang in there!!

Rice, Chicken thigh fillet in mustard-thickened broth sauce, Tomato-Cucumber salad.

Also, finally baked the Chocolate Cake I had promised my little brother since his birthday, it turned out great! Yummy!! (I had actually promised him a lemon flavoured chocolate cake with ganache icing, but he shouldn't be greedy with such a lazy sister, lol!)

@ estelll not familiar with lemon and chocolate flavors together. i would prefer orange if i ate chocolate cake (much more often). mom would make chocolate/cocoa with zucchini bundt cake with melty chocolate icing long ago. one way to get me to eat something green (shreddy zucchini). stayed moist and good warm or cooled

grateful and thankful received much more than i expected from pantry not necessarily food. doing a good deed from receiving a good deed even with a 50 pack of facemasks made by disabled veterans from their local close by company. feels good to do good :)

Cheese korokke, salad, and some sashimi

Salmon, asparagus, rice with mushrooms.