Soyu ramen with lots of vegetables and pork, along side with Layu sauce^^

Black bean and vegetable stew.

Had dinner with other vaccinated family today.  We ordered take out and ate it at their home.  Chicken salad sandwich on a croissant with grape salad.  So good to see family without masks.  

Korean fried chicken, salad :)

Beef fried rice, miso soup

and for dessert some snacks from combini and carrot cake :)

Momochan:
carrot cake

Mmmmmm....carrot cake.  ^^

Spaghetti with a tomato sauce with lots of veggies (mushrooms, zucchinis, carrots, sweet red bell peppers, green onions, garlic, onion, parsley, herbs & spices)!! ^_^

Spinach, rocket leaves and tomato salad.

I'm trying to fast for at least a few days until Easter Sunday (so basically vegan until then), not really for religious reasons (I'm not religious, though I love some aspects & symbolisms of Orthodox Christianity, and of course it's a tradition), but to be able to really enjoy Easter / feel the joy in it (despite the lockdown)! :)

Saba sakana, rice with Yukari furikake, oolong tea and salad :)

Black beans (hubby okay'd garlic-hooray!) with green chiles, tomatoes, seasonings.  Yellow rice.  Tortillas.  Avocado and fresh tomatoes.

Kebap with chicken and salad :)

Pligouri (cracked wheat) kous-kous salad! 

Currently baking Easter Cookies!! ^_^

A follow-up to my post from yesterday.  Hubby is trying to learn to eat garlic more so I added garlic to the black beans I cooked (he ate three helpings!).  Because he loves homemade applesauce I decided to make some since he was a brave boy about the beans.  I put the apples on in a stainless steel pot like always but got distracted on a household chore.  What's that smell!  Oh, yeah.  I destroyed those apples and that pot.  There was at least 1/4 inch of cemented on carbon covering the bottom of the pot.  I told him I burned the apples so that he couldn't smell the garlic.  XD

Husband said the only thing left was to bury it.  I tried my normal way of dealing with scorched messes, nothing worked.  Now to the point because I wanted to share something that worked in case you ever have this perilous pot problem.

Add equal amounts of vinegar and water to the pot.  Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer.  The internet directions said for 10 minutes (ha!).  After awhile I was able to scrape off the top layers.  Then I refilled with the mixture and left to boil again, occasionally coming to scrape with a metal spatula.  Eventually, I got it down to the point I could use an SOS pad (steel wool) and some elbow grease to finish removing the last of the carbon.

End result, I saved the pot my little sister gave me as a gift years ago when she didn't have a lot of money.❤︎

Beef curry and salad :) 

Pistacchio ice cream for dessert cause im on damn period lol 

my rice cooker concoction came out a neon orange color unexpectedly. edible yes :)

brown rice, coconut milk, garlic, tomato sauce and chicken

Steamed seabass "Teochew" style and jasmine rice :)