Vegan "cream" of potato and carrot soup.  

Greek lentil soup ("fakes"), meatballs from yesterday, rice. 

In other news, our new virgin olive oil for the year is finally out (our own production for our own use), and it's yummy!! :)Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Bread, Olives, Wild Greens(c) Tasteful.gr, photo NOT mine!

Estelll:

Greek lentil soup ("fakes"), meatballs from yesterday, rice. 

In other news, our new virgin olive oil for the year is finally out (our own production for our own use), and it's yummy!! :)Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Bread, Olives, Wild Greens(c) Tasteful.gr, photo NOT mine!

Your own olive oil?!  Lucky!!! ^^❤️

The Butterfly:

Your own olive oil?!  Lucky!!! ^^❤️

❤️❤️

Side-blessings of living in a Mediterranean island! :) And we use olive oil in everything here (almost every single food we cook, and even some sweets), so I can't imagine living without it! (Or tbh I can imagine it, I did when studying far away from home, and having to buy it all the time, & on subpar quality sucked big time!)

Roasted cauliflower/broccoli with sauteed kale/mushrooms and a fillet of oven-baked salmon :)  My usual go-to!

Spicy cold cut banh mi

The Butterfly:

wooow   ............

Spaghetti "carbonara" (kind of) -- with pork steak slices, sweet orange peppers, sage leaves, and garlic, almond milk, Cretan graviera cheese, and free-range eggs.

The Butterfly:

your not playing nice at least say the reason.

Hi! I just made sausage & turkey stuffed bell peppers.  The stuffing is like a meatloaf but I use lots of veggies: sautéed mushrooms, roasted zucchini and cauliflower chunks as well as fresh herbs: rosemary, thyme, and parsley.  The sausage is half hot & half sweet Italian.  I also like to put roasted garlic in, yum! I use older/harder sourdough bread chunks for the filler to absorb the juices & this way, I find I don't need an egg as a binder for the meat.  I let the roasted veggies cool down a little & combine, then stuff in the bell pepper, sprinkle with a harder cheese of your choice (I like gruyere or parmesan&romano) and bake it. It's so yummy & juicy & relatively healthy with all those veggies.  (Sometimes I'll mix in a little bit of marinara if I want more tomato flavor.) ;) It's always a hit with the family & they are some seriously PICKY eaters! :D