2 - Good plot ended poorly

3 - Good story made poorly

4 - bad acting and production

5 - lot of cliche

6 - Unnecessary characters

7 - pointless twists

1. Cliches

2. Too much fillers

3. FL who kept on saying that she wanted to do something for once all on her own but ended with everything messed up, waiting for the ML to save the day

4. Bad acting

5. One dimensional characters (I don't mind characters without depth, but not characters who do things without a solid reason)

1. Car accidents 

2. In almost every drama either the FL or ML ends up in the hospital (even for a small fever or a scratch on the skin)

3. Lying

4. Dramas that would have been good if they just made it shorter( aka filler episodes unnecessary drama/bad plot twists)

1. Rushed endings (like when THE WORLD happens in the last episode)

2. Cringey moments (sometimes they're ok, but after a while...)

3. When the couple gets together but they still keep secrets from each other and they just lie

4. When the couple is too perfect to be real, they're just so fake 

5. When the ML is still in love with the SFL after half of the drama has passed =_=

6. Annoying mothers in law who are there just to be annoying lol

1. Misunderstandings.

2. Open endings

1. When the main leads decide to not tell each other their freaking problems for the "greater good" or to "protect" one another like that shit is going to lead to more problems and it's so freaking annoying!!!!!!!!!!!

2. When there is a love triangle like the point of me watching this drama is to focus on the main couple not some bitch who's jealous of the main couple and when that hoe decides to cause problems, it's annoying!!!!!!!!!!!

3. When there are unnecessary deaths like I know damn well that character did not deserve to die or that person's death doesn't contribute to the story so when that person dies, it's so annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Characters who are put in dramas to be annoying grrrrrrrrr no one likes you, there is no point bc it's annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

5. Filler episodes that are unnecessary to the plot and this happens in a lot of C dramas like I know damn well you could've either shortened the drama by 10 episodes or had better plot than monotone dialogues and stupid background stories; it's so annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. When the main and second lead doesn't get enough screen time like I watched for them but what's the point if I don't see them; it's so annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1- Dumb female lead

2- Cliches  

3. Bad acting

All of the above and

1. Secondary couple getting more screen time, often as much as the main leads

2. Main leads breaking up or staying apart in the last couple of episodes (almost in every k-drama I watched)

3. Love triangles (like make up your mind already instead of sending out confusing signals)

4. Smart FL's/ML's become dumb as soon as they fall in love

Karpanei:

All of the above and

1. Secondary couple getting more screen time, often as much as the main leads

2. Main leads breaking up or staying apart in the last couple of episodes (almost in every k-drama I watched)

3. Love triangles (like make up your mind already instead of sending out confusing signals)

4. Smart FL's/ML's become dumb as soon as they fall in love

2,3 and 4 totally agree!!

Characters portrayed as intelligent making very stupid decisions

Open endings

1. Questionable and bad narrative development
  2. Bad acting - flat acting, over acting, actors who seem to hold back, rookie who cant act in lead roles
  3. Weak and lifeless characters and their flat developement
  4. Great 1st half, horrible 2nd half
  5. Filler scenes, or unnecessarily elongated episode count
  6. No chemistry in leads and ensemble cast
  7. Inconsistencies (smart/genius characters behaving stupidly, severly injured character there to fight another day like a super hero) 
  8. Time jump that somehow solves the issue at the last 10minutes of the drama
  9. Revenge dramas that splinter in the end. I want a revenge drama to go as bloody, dirty and as deep as it can get.
  10. Casting of actors/actresses i seem to have allergy with.

1 - When the plots for the second leads or even just recurring characters are more interesting than the plot for the main leads. Because now I have to sit through a boring major story line to get to tidbits of what's going on in smaller plot lines (I can't bring it in me to skip parts).

2 - When the FL is too nice/a pushover.

3 - When new characters are introduced solely for the drama

Everything else is still considerable thinking that they're not 'trained actors' but the thing that annoys me the most is not being able to understand the language (Thai/Korean/Japanese/Chinese etc) and reading subtitles. I hate-hate-hate reading subtitles but, hey, what can we do here.

Yes, there are a lot of cliches in dramas, which is also annoying, especially in almost every BL.

For Thai, they really need to come up with something new, nearly all new dramas have a high school plot and then next season is either college or work. I'm like 'Would you stop it with that already'

There's so much........... one that I thought now is that I hate when the protagonists' relationship is already good, they're already together but the authors want to put a lot of obstacles to get in the way of this and then it becomes a fucking boring drama that could have been avoided. I also hate when there is no preview of the next ep, it makes me very anxious and nervous

There are a lot thinks I don´t like...

-When the OTP comes together too fast 

-Clingy/Airheaded/Dumb/Stupid/Weak Female Lead (Something like Playful Kiss)

-Too much sensual tension (I´m happy if they kiss. I don´t need sex scenes or a lot of kissing scenes. Actually I really dislike those kind of dramas)

-A bad ending (Not a sad ending! I mean a generally bad ending)

-Too many cheesy and corny scenes

-Time jumps that are unnecessary

-Something with Amnesia or Gender Bender if it´s not good solved, unnecessary or annoying

-Second Leads or Love Triangles (I don´t hate it! I just find myself to avoid these kind of dramas because it´s so sad to watch the second lead...)

-Female leads that wants to do something but end up not doing it! (Like.. Girl, you don´t want to be hurt again than don´t fall for the next best person you see -.-)

-Dramas that are too long. 16 episodes+ are not always necessary!

-Characters and situations I don´t understand or I can´t relate to