I'm stuck doing online classes and I cannot focus at all. :(

I can't decide if I am night owl or morning bird... Coz yeah I am awake in morning 5 but not at 5:05 ! Lol. 

I am getting too many assignments from college but nahhhh ~ 

College is not gonna open soon! 

So drama-eat-sleep and repeat 

I have online classes too :( It's not like being in school but it's stressful, plus I have a lot of homework but I try to organize my time so that I can have enough time to watch dramas and also have fun with my family.

Lately I've been quite busy with school but when I can I try to do new things like drawing in different styles, cooking and learning Korean. The truth is there are a lot of things to do, I never get bored :)

Stay safe everyone!! <3

Online classes, trying to learn korean, watching as much as shows/dramas/movies/animes as possible before we go back to our busy lives, read as many books/mangas as possible. And I have a list of productive things I need to do to live a productive life. (Need to work on my procrastination as well) 

I've been struggling with my online lectures too ): 

I've marathoned Full House (2004), played a ton of Sims 4, read several books and got back into making lockscreens for my tumblr. Should work on my procrastination skills though. 

Watching dramas/movies/YouTube, listening to music, playing a little bit of Sims 4/Animal Crossing and regularly keeping up with the family who I don't live with through whatsapp. In general nothing that isn't the norm, though my sleep routine is ruined haha.

There is no actual quarantine in my country, just "recommended self-isolation" (but it seems like most people don't care about it at all and still go for a walk outside like usual)
I was working untill recent time, now I just sit home and watch dramas. Also sometimes I listen to music and watch memes. That'll be till Tuesday, then we'll see what's next. Probably work again

Watching drama

listening to music

watching netflix

decorating my room

making new instagram pictures

eating too many snacks

lol