So basically this thread is for each one to express their unpopular opinion and the next person will write if they agree or not and write their own UNPOPULAR opinion. (Please this thread is not meantto offend anyone) 

So I’ll begin

Kim Eun Sook’s dramas (Goblin, Descendants of the sun, The Heir,..... etc) are so cringeworthy I couldn’t watch any series to the end.

I dropped Goblin (even tho i'm a sucker for such stories i couldn't move past the first 2-3 episodes. maybe i will pick it up for LDW in the future).  I basically forced myself to watch The Heirs.  DOTs is forever in my on-hold list. 

Idk if this is unpopular or not, but none of the dramas LMH starred in left an impression on me. Honestly, forget about impressions, I don't remember ever liking  them remotely. Park Seo Joon is in the same boat as well except I enjoy him seeing on screen as compared to LMH. 

edit: seems like she's credited for Mr. Sunshine, one of my favorite dramas xD

i enjoy seeing lee min ho on screen and i don't mind his acting... well, i didn't enjoy his characters in city hunter and the heirs, but loved him in LOTBS and I'm loving him in The King now so I don't agree

love triangles are shit, no matter how ''well'' they are done, they are always pointless and annoying

Fair enough, lol. I plan on watching The King soon. 

Not a fan of them either, but i don't mind once in a while if they are handled well. They are unnecessary 95% of the time tho.  so partially agree? 

Dramas/movies tagged as ''horror'' don't scare me or give me horror vibes. The Guest for e.g.

Yes the guest wasn’t a horror for me lol although i get scared pretty easily.

Lee jong suk’s roles are all really similar to each other. (Cold/ brilliant)

I agree.  Wish to see more from him though.

I love  Park Min Young but her roles in Healer/ HPL/WWWSK  seems  to be similar. Would love to see her in like a intense drama. Something like Memorist or Tell Me What You Saw. 

Agreed with HPL/WWWSK 

Almost all Asian women dye their hair so much in dramas/IRL, I want to see more natural black hair too in modern dramas. Asian guys are more likely to keep their black hair, meanwhile the female lead usually has brown hair.

I DROPPED BOTH HPL AND WWWSK I GOT BORED WITH IT  LOL

YES AGREE I WANT FEMALE LEADS TO HAVE A GOOD HAIRSTYLE.

CERTAIN HAIRSTYLES CAN RUIN A WHOLE DRAMA FOR ME SO I PREFER  FEMALE LEADS TO HAVE LONG HAIR (I DONT LIKE SHORT HAIR ON FL MAINLY BECAUSE THE STYLE OF SHORT HAIR IN A LOT OF  DRAMAS IS AWFUL)

STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOON, GOBLIN, LOVE 020 AND HEALER ARE THE MOST OVERRATED DRAMAS EVER

I agree. Even though I still want to watch.

I hate short hairstyles with bangs. I just hate bangs on FL

I don't hate them so to speak, but there are only a very few females wherein I like it. Generally speaking, long hairstyles are way more attractive.

The Heirs is not a good drama. The only reason why people like it so much is probably because of Kim Woo Bin's charm. :P

agree, even tho ppl just have different tastes so i'm sure there are people who like it not only bc of woo bin haha

2020 looks more promising and so far is better than 2019 when it comes to kdramas

I sadly do not agree, although I really enjoyed Nobody Knows, there was nothing else I liked.

There should be more bromance in dramas (NOT BL) 

I dropped untamed and I think it’s kinda overrated. (It’s a good drama but certainly not GOAT material as many people claim it to be)

Dramas r going from having boring/naive female leads to having no female lead at all, especially in c-dramaland. It’s sad.

60% of Chinese drama actors (all type) can’t act to save their lives but get away with it ‘cause flowerboy visual. Same goes for idol actors (not regulars) in kdramaland, except the % is 90.

Jang ki wong, Kim jae wook both r just overrated. They exist because of their face/jawline.

Vagabond is a shit drama, other than ML action scenes & cinematography it’s a mess.

Agree & Disagree. Loved vagabond but it did have flaws. 

The K2 ML & FL had no chemistry. The villain was more interesting.

I will have to completely disagree with this one ? I LOVED K2 and I think the chemistry between the leads was pretty good and I HATED the villain 

I can’t watch any jdramas I think they are way far from real life, but maybe it’s because I got used to korean dramas. But if u would like to recommend me any jdrama that u think it’s good feel free to ^_^