So I was on the way to Japan via EVA Airlines and I saw this one movie and Ill do my best to describe it to you. Please even if you recognize one detail from a movie you watched let me know its killing me and I might not be remembering correctly.

First, it was a movie where the main characters were school aged. IIRC the beginning of the movie there is a brother and he is beaten up by his sister/ fighting his sister. There might have been only a few sisters or there might have been like 9 sisters or so. I do believe they at one point during the movie they played some game like capture the flag or knock down the leader. In all these games I do believe that he was against his sisters. Last detail I think I remember is a fake bomb thing blowing up (with like a confetti explosion).

Please if you even recognize one detail let me know. If not thanks for trying. The only thing I do know is it definitely isnt Japanese since I would recognize the language easily. Its probably Chinese/Korean if I had to guess.