Reading this thread is helping me procrastinate while I'm at work...
It's 1:30 am and I can't sleep. Insomnia is hitting me hard in the last few weeks. I think I have a lot of things to deal with lately. Part of depression kicks in too. Perhaps a good drama would take me to another zone. The only thing is... what drama do I pick that would do the trick and make me feel awesome again? or should I have a cup of warm milk to make me sleep like a baby?? What do you do when you can't sleep? 
It's 8 am and I'm still not sleeping. I feel unqualified to give an answer to the above question!

(But... I was gonna go for a 4 am walk to tire myself out but then I realised it was Saturday night and I'd better pick a more... peaceful time.)
I have insomnia too. What I usually do when I can't sleep is watch YT videos...preferably SUJU-related because I love them so much. Last night I watched random videos of Heechul dancing to different girl group songs. He knows a ton of choreo.
@bdani
I dont have insomnia but i also stay all night wathing yt videos...i swear sometimes heechul dances better than girl groups themselves...lol.nice picture of him in your profile btw
Anyone up to make this thread alive again? ^__^
I'll do the CPR and you call for help XD
Evening all! How are y'all doing?
Haha, I know a few who would be excited to join here :) alexk345 there used to be a live chat but it's gone now...they promised to give it back later but I don't know is that gonna happen, like, ever xD
yooo! yeah what a waste that chat is not alive anymore ;( could have spent there hours ;(
It was a daily rutine to log in first thing in the morning and just be there even if you were doing something else haha XD
Hello Loves! ^_^ It's been a while, I wonder whom I can run into
in here these days and what awesome new peeps I can meet!