if its me ill probably do the randomness or stare into nothingness lol
PinkDiamond wrote: I'm good. Trying to decide if I want to watch dramas, write reviews, or just flurry around the house in a state of randomness.

if its me ill probably do the randomness or stare into nothingness lol
I've decided that I'm going to finish my HTML website today >.< Even if I die of exhaustion, I'll finish it!
twinklelie wrote: I've decided that I'm going to finish my HTML website today >.<
Even if I die of exhaustion, I'll finish it!

Fighting!
PinkDiamond wrote: Fighting! I've been thinking I need to learn some more HTML. I took a class, but ended up having to drop it because I had too much on my plate. I don't mind Illustrator, but it can be a pain in the butt.

omg i tried that once, I kind of ever continued learning html.
But I have to agree that chat thread 2 was wayyyyy too long.
I'm back with lunch...baked tilapia, carrots, and mashed potatoes with a bun. yummy.
PinkDiamond wrote: Fighting! I've been thinking I need to learn some more HTML. I took a class, but ended up having to drop it because I had too much on my plate. I don't mind Illustrator, but it can be a pain in the butt.

what's really annoying with HTML,imo, are the tables... a freaking nightmare, that's for sure...
and the fact that you can't do much in designing a website with HTML only

Sleepninja wrote: Fighting!

thanks!
yankumicho wrote: I'm back with lunch...baked tilapia, carrots, and mashed potatoes with a bun. yummy.

Save some for me!
I'm craving tempura shrimp. T-T
Sleepninja wrote: Save some for me!
I'm craving tempura shrimp. T-T

PinkDiamond wrote:
Ummm...yum. Did you bring me some? :)

I had tempura shrimp a couple weeks ago...
LOL. I guess I should bring some for everyone, but at 5.89 per meal, MDL would have me bankrupt in 2 seconds and there would be many crying dongsaengs that didn't get any.
food im so hungry...
yankumicho wrote: I'm back with lunch...baked tilapia, carrots, and mashed potatoes with a bun. yummy.

yummy :3
yankumicho wrote: I had tempura shrimp a couple weeks ago...
LOL. I guess I should bring some for everyone, but at 5.89 per meal, MDL would have me bankrupt in 2 seconds and there would be many crying dongsaengs that didn't get any.

We should all chip in! :D

Ugh! This drama...