hi , this is my first forum post. can someone please recommend a drama where the leads are childhood bestfriends and the male lead starts liking her first but the female lead either doesnt realize because she is dense or the male lead doesnt show his feelings all that well cause he is so used to suppressing them in case their friendship gets jeopardized , one such drama that i have watched is reply 1997.

sorry for so many specifications

it's okay not to be okay

but in this the female lead starts to like before I hope it doesn't matter^^

lil_jen:

it's okay not to be okay

but in this the female lead starts to like before I hope it doesn't matter^^

i have watched that , it was sooooooo good..... it usually doesnt matter to me but right now i am looking for male lead falls first kindaa drama.

The only one I can think of is Go Ahead, which is already on your list. I searched my list and I can't find any more that fits your description, in most of the ones I've watched the childhood friend is the second lead which I think is not what you are looking for.

These all have leads that were childhood friends, the male lead falls first, and the female lead doesn't realize it.

My Huckleberry Friends 

Go Ahead

My First First Love

I Need Romance 3 (They were both kids but she was technically his babysitter)

Skate Into Love (They were deskmates in primary school but he kind of hated her back then lol. They spent a lot of time together and she thought they were best friends tho lmao, he is still the one that falls in love first.)