So I am on break from school for the next month and I want to watch all the dramas but clearly that is not possible. 

So I'm asking you kind folks here at mdl to recommend some dramas for me. 

I would appreciate if they came from my watchlist but I'm open for new recommendations.

The only kind of drama I really want to stay away from right now are tearjerkers. Don't hate them but just not in the mood to cry right now.

Happy break. Hope you and you fam are safe and healthy. Here are some that came to mind for dramas you might want to check out.

• Zombie Detective - no tears required for this drama. And so much fun and interesting. The FL takes a bit while to get used to but CJH as the newly 'birthed' zombie is freakin fun and funny.
  • Nine Times Travel - okay this one would squeeze a few tear drops, but since th main genre is mystery in this time travel drama, you would be in for a journey
  • The Tale of Nokdu - historical romcom. Easy and fun watch
  • Train - this year has been a year of parrallel worlds. And this probably was one of the more tightly written ones. 
  • Juhan Shuttai - slice of life drama that is a little inspiring and educational on the stories of manga and mangaka and the publishings companies
  • Ever Night - adventure drama that was surprisingly compellu g for me
  • Padiwarrada - this has some of the usual cliche lakorn formula, but this one was interesting in narrative and character construction
  • Go princess go - over the top comedy aka slapstick comedy. Currently this is being adapted in korea, but i wanna recommend this to everyone even with the cringey scenes and narrative and characters this gave  me a lot of laughs. Plus the FL was just so fun to watch.
  • Missing: other side - supernatural drama about funding peace for the dead, and closure foe the loving

Or if you are in for dark revenge story. Might i suggest the Cnovel Rebirth of the malicious empress of military lineage

...have a good day.

Angry Mom deals with heavy stuff but its not a tear jerker, plus ending is good.

Please Come back mister was really funny too!

HIStory 2: Crossing the line:  It's a very light series and you will not spend too much time watching it since it has only a few episodes. In general an enjoyable and easy watch.  

The gifted: I didn't know if I should recommend this, since the second season was not that great, but the first one is very very good. A great watch, with dark elements and a very unique approach to people with special abilities (at least for me).

Trap: Many people hated this, but I personally enjoyed it quite a lot. It has only a few episodes and it has a very intriguing plot. Everything was great besides the last episode.

Flower of evil: A really nice drama, that didn't drag like the majority of this kind of series. Great acting with interesting characters. For me it is not the best series of 2020 like many said, but it is a nice watch.

After Dark: I started this yesterday and I have only seen one episode. It has a very dark vibe unique to thai dramas. It has some disgusting scenes so far, but it is very interesting. If you like that kind of series you will enjoy it.  

Not on your list: 

Alice in Borderland: suspensful series, with unique characters. A very good watch if you enjoy death games. (even though it wasn't that unpredictable at times, it is a binge worthy series)

Here are a few from your list I would recommend. ^^ 

• 109 Strange Things (a nice, short drama)
  • Duel (not a tearjerker but quite dark and full of suspense, highly recommend though)
  • It's Okay To Be Sensitive (I binge watched it in one day)

My Country: The New Age is a good drama but definitely not what you want to watch if you're not up to an intense time full of power struggle and fight for the throne plus sad stuff happening.  

+1 Zombie Detective - one of the few K-dramas I actually liked this year, it's more of a comedy than a serious drama and Choi Jin Hyuk was perfect for the role! 

Tunnel 

The Last Empress - very addicting makjang drama!

My Dangerous Wife - you might enjoy this one if you liked TWOTM (this one is a remake of a j-drama)

The Package for a shorter/lighter series, some romance and nice sceneries of France. 

Roy Leh Sanae Rai - if you like watching obsessive ML and catfights xD 

If you are looking for cheesy rom coms that make you smile and allow you to shut off your brain then I recommend these ones:
Extraordinary You- It got annoying and boring after episode 9. Nevertheless, it was still a fun drama to watch.
My Holo Love
My Strange Hero
Something About 1 Percent
The Secret Life of My Secretary
Introverted Boss- Try to get through the first 4 episodes, the FL gets better after that.

If you are looking for a good mystery drama I recommend these ones:
Circle
Tunnel

If you are looking for a laugh out loud drama with an outstanding cast I recommend these ones:
Terius Behind Me
The Fiery Priest

Others
Flower of Evil- I’m not sure if I should recommend this one since the drama had some really emotional scenes that really made you cry. If you are not up for this one now, I still recommend it since it was by far the best Korean drama I’ve watched this year.
Khun Mae Suam Roy

NightTraveller:

If you are looking for cheesy rom coms that make you smile and allow you to shut off your brain then I recommend these ones:
Extraordinary You- It got annoying and boring after episode 9. Nevertheless, it was still a fun drama to watch.
My Holo Love
My Strange Hero
Something About 1 Percent
The Secret Life of My Secretary
Introverted Boss- Try to get through the first 4 episodes, the FL gets better after that.

If you are looking for a good mystery drama I recommend these ones:
Circle
Tunnel

If you are looking for a laugh out loud drama with an outstanding cast I recommend these ones:
Terius Behind Me
The Fiery Priest

Others
Flower of Evil- I’m not sure if I should recommend this one since the drama had some really emotional scenes that really made you cry. If you are not up for this one now, I still recommend it since it was by far the best Korean drama I’ve watched this year.
Khun Mae Suam Roy

Agreed about Extraordinary You, it was more fun at the beginning (felt some BOF vibes there) but second half was meh. I felt the same for Khun Mae Suam Roy, struggled to finish the second half of that lakorn. I may be in the minority who didn't get the hype over FOE I only got excited around the second half of ep 12 when it got more intense 

Sunset:
Agreed about Extraordinary You, it was more fun at the beginning (felt some BOF vibes there) but second half was meh. I felt the same for Khun Mae Suam Roy, struggled to finish the second half of that lakorn. I may be in the minority who didn't get the hype over FOE I only got excited around the second half of ep 12 when it got more intense 

I didn’t get BOF vibes from Extraordinary You, but I can see how you did. The second half was very repetitive and the FL calling the MLs name every second didn’t help either. I stuck around because I wanted to see how it would end.

Oh man, Khun Mae Suam Roy was amazing for me. I finished it within a week. I’m very picky with Thai dramas so I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed this one.

I know a few people who didn’t like FOE, and it definitely had a lot of flaws. However, I really liked the drama solely for how well the characters were written (especially the FL), and their background stories.

Ackery:
Alice in Borderland: suspensful series, with unique characters. A very good watch if you enjoy death games. (even though it wasn't that unpredictable at times, it is a binge worthy series

It's on my netflix watchlist ;-) I will ALWAYS love death games.

Sunset:
Roy Leh Sanae Rai - if you like watching obsessive ML and catfights xD

I absolutely do!! ^_^

I do love mystery/ dark dramas the most ^_^

Thank you so much for the recs!

ShotaSidePart:

I do love mystery/ dark dramas the most ^_^

Thank you so much for the recs!

You're welcome :)
Hope enjoy them.