So sad that Light Novel World's servers aren't working right now T_T hopefully they come back up soon.

Bye:

This is the book

i like till now

damn I suck at adding images...

I was on my way to search one of my post and came across it. Even though I am interested in psychology topic, this book didn't got my interest instead there was one book, The Crime book by Peter James. It had so many documentaries with different section. Although I couldn't complete the whole book it was nice and interesting. There are many books like The Movie Book etc but I didn't had time to read all that since our a library classes were 45 mins ;)

Heyo~ the feeds now have a group just for talking about books. If you want to join it here's the link: https://mydramalist.com/feeds/mybooks 

Rien:
Added some new Book Lover Emblem badges for those interested. 

posted them here: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/creativity-forum/102017-emblem-badges-index-links-on-page-1?pid=2598273&page=1#p2598273

These are cute.

Rien:

posted them here: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/creativity-forum/102017-emblem-badges-index-links-on-page-1?pid=2598273&page=1#p2598273

Thanks a lot for your hard effort! They are beautiful :)

Hey everyone!
Does anyone know any books (any of the genres: action, thriller, drama, murder mystery, survival, apocalypse) that do not have (trigger warnings ahead) drugs, too many sm*ts, the r-word or contain gruesome details like detailed descriptions of how the murderers do stuff?

Examples of novels that do not contain any of those I mentioned and that I like reading:
please also tell me if the two left ones have an English translation of it!

-- Thank you in advance!

law:
Does anyone know any books (any of the genres: action, thriller, drama, murder mystery, survival, apocalypse) that do not have 

I think you might like the novels from Donna Leon about Commissario Brunetti as they are suspenseful without being gruesome but also a bit entertaining (Brunetti's family and colleagues also play a role in the novels). The setting is the beautiful Venice. 

Or alternatively Inspector Montalbano from Andrea Camilleri, set in Sicily. 

Charlotte Link is another recommendation. She writes psychological suspense crime novels. They are deep and thought provoking but not gruesome as far as I know (I haven't read all her novels). 

If you are interested in classics, of course there is Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle. 

Rien:

They turned out so beautiful. Thanks for making them. <3

The gone series was excellent 

Everyone over the age 15+ disappeared leaving everyone 14- to fend for themselves only to discover some have gotten powers 

What would you do

This book about North Korea was based on interviews from defectors from the same remote northern region.  It almost read like a novel as many of the people were interconnected in some way.  Fascinating and terribly sad.  

It's the Lenten season for me, so more of my books will be religious in nature that I won't be posting about.  Happy reading book family! ❤

I'm really not doing well on my objective to read more this year TT...

But with March beginning, I feel that I need to motivate myself and set achievable targets to try more on that XD

So I decided to make a short list of books that I want to read in order to spike up a bit my interest ^^"""" Let's see how that goes ><""" I will pick one among those and hope for the best lol :D

There are quite a bit of series rather than solo book but well...Hopefully that inspires me more XD

TypeTitle + authorCoverNotes
Book (YA / Fantasy)The Folk of the Air series : book 1 - The Cruel Prince by Holly BlackTrilogy (+2 SP)
Book (Teen / Fantasy)The Smoke Thieves series : book 1 by Sally GreenTrilogy
Book (Adult / Fantasy & Myths)Lore by Alexandra Bracken
Book (Kids / Philosophy)The little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Book (Adult / Fantasy & Romance)Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation, Mo Dao Zu Shi Volume 1 by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu
5 volumes in total
Book (Adult / Fantasy & Hot)Blood & Ash series: book 1: From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout3 volumes in total
Book (Adult / Fantasy)Spinning Silver by Naomi NovikI was not in the right mood when I started this in January but I want to try again ^^
Book (YA / Fantasy)A Winter's Promise (The Mirror Visitor Book 1 from Hildegarde Serie) by Christelle Dabos
4 volumes in total (I have read the first three but I will probably need to reread everything then to read the final book)
Book (Adult / Fantasy)The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
Book (Adult / Classic & Tale)Alice in Wonderland & Through the Looking Glass, and What Alice Found there by Lewis Carroll
Book (Adult / Thriller & Fantasy)Alex Stern, book 1: Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo2 books released so far
Book (YA / Fantasy)Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas7 books
 Heracin:
But with March beginning, I feel that I need to motivate myself and set achievable targets to try more on that XD

So I decided to make a short list of books that I want to read in order to spike up a bit my interest ^^"""" Let's see how that goes ><""" I will pick one among those and hope for the best lol :D

Really nice picks. I have read  The Modern Faerie Tales series by Holly Black, still need to read The Folk of the Air series. :)

Currently I'm reading Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation Volume 1. 

Good luck with your reading plan. ^.^

I forgot to do my February check-in

So I finished two books, both from the internet! Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint had me curious after hearing some buzz about it. I originally started reading the webtoon and after I caught up I switched to the light novel. It's enjoyable but I also didn't really feel the need to read volume 2. It sounds like it just gets better and better the more you read, but the ML felt a little bit too much like a Mary Sue for me. I didn't get to really see him plan things out at all, I didn't get to see him fail at all... yeah.....

The other webnovel I finally finished was Beware of Chicken by Casualfarmer. I started reading this a few years ago thanks to a recommendation by someone I worked with. It's honestly a really fun and wholesome read. For lovers of slice-of-life, I think it's a good time. I actually started reading it online and then waited for the physical book to be released. Really hoping they'll also publish volume 2 in physical format, but even if they don't I was really satisfied with the ending of volume 1. It was just so precious and sweet. :')

JulyMoon:

Really nice picks. I have read  The Modern Faerie Tales series by Holly Black, still need to read The Folk of the Air series. :)

Currently I'm reading Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation Volume 1. 

Good luck with your reading plan. ^.^

Thanks :-D hopefully, I manage to stick to the plan (at least partially ^^)

I am halfway through the 1st book of the folk of the Air series ✨️✨️✨️ Entertaining so far, even though I'm pretty sure I already guessed one of the main revelation lol 😆 

Enjoy Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation, The Untamed was so so good that it is one of my priority this year :'] just watched it in February ❤️