JJChastity:

Thank you @penel for gathering 28 of book lovers in here. ❤

Book lovers and each other's supporters ❤❤❤

Poia:

I made some banners

Thanks for the new banners - they're beautiful :-)

I counted and this time I must succeed. 

If I read 3 pages a day, I can finish my February book in March. ^-^ Then can pick new book for April.

I've been pretty embarassed because some people listed 3 books finished in a month. While me, questioning I couldn't possibly needing 3 months to finish a book, do I? 

@JJChastity  Well, as an underachiever myself, all I can say is

Although I feel everyone has their one pace, so no worries...

(Btw, impressed by the math involved in your decision making :) )

Bad_humour:

@JJChastity  Well, as an underachiever myself, all I can say is

Although I feel everyone has their one pace, so no worries...

(Btw, impressed by the math involved in your decision making :) )

Thank you my friend! :) 

Good luck for achieving your target as well. 

Neaa:

If you're counting shoujo and shoumen ai, I can join the race XD

Too bad it doesn't count. Manga is one of the diversion when I'm tired with drama. Same with movies as well.  But I think It should be books with most words not most picture

JJChastity:

If I read 3 pages a day, I can finish my February book in March. ^-^ Then can pick new book for April.

I've been pretty embarassed because some people listed 3 books finished in a month. While me, questioning I couldn't possibly needing 3 months to finish a book, do I? 

Hey, the intent of the club is not to make you feel bad about the quantity of your reading compared to others. I've been through slumps that have lasted months and the one thing I knew is that I'd get out of it when I got out of it. Just enjoy or learn from whatever you're reading, no matter how much or how little reading you get done daily. At least, you're trying.  

I'm generally an avid reader but I don't feel like it at all right now. Other than assigned reading for my course, my daily devotional, and a Peter Drucker one-reading-a-day book, I haven't gone back to any of the four books I listed for March reading. And I strongly resist feeling pressured about it ;)

JJChastity:

Hello!
It's okay if we take it slowly. After all, this is for us to get back on reading... to continue if it's still part of our activity... or to reread our favorites. That's my reason why I joined and I assume others too.
When I read about this post, I was a bit anxious that it's gonna be a same book haha coz I might not join, but I'm glad it's not. As penel said, this is to motivate each other to make the hobby again.
And who says manga doesn't count? Manga is a comic book so share if you're reading one!

Hey gang!

Yup, take it easy.  There's no rush or deadlines.  Just have fun reading again :)

JJChastity:

Too bad it doesn't count. Manga is one of the diversion when I'm tired with drama. with movies as well.  It should be books with most words not most picture

If manga doesn't count, then my daughter hasn't read any book the whole pandemic year! In fact, she finished a few manga series this winter and she's proud of starting reading again other books apart from her school assignments ;) So, if you ask her and me, as a strong supporter of all the things that makes us better and happy, manga does count!!! Go ahead and read your manga books to your heart's content xD 

Hello! New here!

March book

Turtles all the way down

I simply bought this because of all the hype in December and its just there in my cupboard. I'll try to complete it this month ^^

Caspleo:

Hello! New here!

March book

Turtles all the way down

I simply bought this because of all the hype in December and its just there in my cupboard. I'll try to complete it this month ^^

Welcome! Looking forward to your thoughts about this :)

penel:

Welcome! Looking forward to your thoughts about this :)

Sure. I'll share it when I complete this :)

Caspleo:

Hello! New here!

March book

Turtles all the way down

welcome o//

WandereR:

Hey gang!

Yup, take it easy.  There's no rush or deadlines.  Just have fun reading again :)

yes