Kapetria:

I have read 0 pages today XD

Me too... but it's only late afternoon - I still have time ;)

penel:

Me too... but it's only late afternoon - I still have time ;)

let'see till later if it changes for at least 10 pags :p

"I first met Dean not long after my wife and I split up. I had just gotten over a serious illness that I won’t bother to talk about, except that it had something to do with the miserably weary split-up and my feeling that everything was dead." 

Thee first phrase is already feels all over !

Kapetria:

"I first met Dean not long after my wife and I split up. I had just gotten over a serious illness that I won’t bother to talk about, except that it had something to do with the miserably weary split-up and my feeling that everything was dead." 

Thee first phrase is already feels all over !

Keep going *thumbs up*

[update] Almost done with my novel! I am the type that can't put a book down if a crime is involved xD

Hello All,

So here is my currently reading list: 

I'll definitely be busy with classes so who knows how much of each I will be able to finish in my free time.  I've started a couple already and am nearly done with one. 

WandereR:

Wow!  You quoted Frank Herbert!  Nice :D

His Dune series was one of my first sci-fi books, epic stuff!

WandereR:

Wow!  You quoted Frank Herbert!  Nice :D

His Dune series was one of my first sci-fi books, epic stuff!

Glad to find someone who enjoyed the series. And I agree, it is definitely epic stuff. I love books which make me question & shift my perspective.

Wandering_Queen:

Hello All,

I'll definitely be busy with classes so who knows how much of each I will be able to finish in my free time.  I've started a couple already and am nearly done with one. 

Wow, that's a lot. Do  you happen to know the english name of the chinese ones? The pink one seems interesting.  I want to start low for February, maybe finish Sapiens(started in Jan)  and maybe check ''What I talk about when I talk about running'' since I want to start exercising if I can push through it(I usually prefer action-oriented novels),stolen idea by penel .

fatema stays hydrated:

Keep going *thumbs up*

[update] Almost done with my novel! I am the type that can't put a book down if a crime is involved xD

crime novels are addictin :p

Wandering_Queen:

Hello All,

Agatha Xst is a must, but I hardly read miss marple, more Poirot

Wandering_Queen:

Hello All,

I've read both Agatha Christie's titles (I've read and watched almost everything from her works and adaptations) and, I must say, Sherry Thomas's series of books looks intriguing!

fatema stays hydrated:

Keep going *thumbs up*

Looking forward to your feedback about it! It must be good to keep you so engaged :)

Kapetria:

Agatha Xst is a must, but I hardly read miss marple, more Poirot

I also don't really miss marple. I adore Poirot!

Wandering_Queen:

Hello All,

I spy Misborn: The Final Empire - I loved that book! I want to continue with the series one of these days.

I've read both of the Agatha Christie's; she's one of my favorite authors and Hercule Poirot is one of my favorite fictional people :D

Bad_humour:
Wow, that's a lot. Do  you happen to know the english name of the chinese ones? The pink one seems interesting.

the pink is  a very trashy romance called I'm Pregnant With the Villain's Child. XD

LucianYaz:

I spy Misborn: The Final Empire - I loved that book! I want to continue with the series one of these days.

I've read both of the Agatha Christie's; she's one of my favorite authors and Hercule Poirot is one of my favorite fictional people :D

Yes to Mistborn, I read two chapters, I'm loving it.

oh my god another Agatha Christie fan!!! yes same here, and I love love Hercule Poirot