Lin:

I haven’t watched Psychopath Diary yet. It’s a PTW. But can’t wait to watch it so I can share my thoughts with y’all. :)

ahh u should definitely watch it!! I literally watched it soo many times!!

*wordlessly puts Memories of the Sword before you as a villain origin story rec*

all hail Yu Baek, Commander of Troops, Antagonist of the Film, Mf*cker of the Realm

halla:

*wordlessly puts Memories of the Sword before you as a villain origin story rec*

all hail Yu Baek, Commander of Troops, Antagonist of the Film, Mf*cker of the Realm

Is the protagonist a villain in this?

Saygo :

Is the protagonist a villain in this?

there are no protagonists, imo—Kim Go Eun plays one but after a plot twist she quickly slides into the morally grey zone.

wait omg this is so cool i tend to love villains the most but i never have anyone to share my thoughts with, i'd love to join you guys!

dyr:

wait omg this is so cool i tend to love villains the most but i never have anyone to share my thoughts with, i'd love to join you guys!

Welcome!!

dyr:

We´re glad for any new contributors and members. We also have a notion side. :)

Hello my fellow AVAC-friends,

We need to reconstruct our ideas and make them more exciting for us to actually work with them.
These topics really take a huge part in my interest spectrum but classes are making it hard for me to make any improvement with our club. Also, @Maeionic seems to be missing/ inactive too, which is no problem of course, but since she knows most about the notion stuff it would be good to get some updates. How should we proceed? Any ideas?

We still have to make our side official and it´s not always as easy as just quickly doing it. However, I am sure we can do it. I´m planning on also creating an extra page (in our notion club) for our articles. [I just need to understand the app, it takes me way too long x_x]

xoxo Lin

The villains in Untamed drama  are *chef's kiss* perfection, Also to meet a fellow morally ambiguous characters worshipper, so count me in to join;0

uaekopala69:

The villains in Untamed drama  are *chef's kiss* perfection, Also to meet a fellow morally ambiguous characters worshipper, so count me in to join;0

Hey! Glad you found your way here. We´re always ready to discuss certain characters but unfortunately, nowadays this forum kind of fell asleep. Not a problem tho, this should be a matter of interest and I am sure they will be back when the time comes. 

Appreciation for protagonists? I'm all for it

count me in too!

I'd like to join but dk how to

I am so 

Jiminie_140802:

Appreciation for protagonists? I'm all for it

count me in too!

Welcome! I am always glad for new members who join our villain appreciation club.
It´s a bit lowkey at the moment because our plans on Notion didn´t really work out.

I am currently figuring out how I will revive my idea of articles and maybe I will temporary do it on Google Docs. It´s a cheap solution, and even though my original wish was to open a website, I need to think of something easier, since I have a very tight schedule nowadays. 

Koodrama:

I'd like to join but dk how to

That´s all you had to do xD
Glad you want to join :))

Lin:

I am so 

Welcome! I am always glad for new members who join our villain appreciation club.
It´s a bit lowkey at the moment because our plans on Notion didn´t really work out.

I am currently figuring out how I will revive my idea of articles and maybe I will temporary do it on Google Docs. It´s a cheap solution, and even though my original wish was to open a website, I need to think of something easier, since I have a very tight schedule nowadays. 

That´s all you had to do xD
Glad you want to join :))

in terms of the articles, temporarily hosting it on Google Docs sounds good! if we haven't had one already an editorial on the villains of The Untamed (Jin Guangyao and Xue Yang, *cough*) is definitely needed <333

halla:

in terms of the articles, temporarily hosting it on Google Docs sounds good! if we haven't had one already an editorial on the villains of The Untamed (Jin Guangyao and Xue Yang, *cough*) is definitely needed <333

You know, once I get the possibility to start drafts, I will definitely ask for this one/ look if it´s existing etc.
Are you interested in writing yourself too? :))