Lin:

You know, once I get the possibility to start drafts, I will definitely ask for this one/ look if it´s existing etc.
Are you interested in writing yourself too? :))

if needed, yes! i'll have to wrangle my live reactions (complete with memes) into something that remotely resembles an editorial but it'll be worth it in case anyone needs the material. 

halla:

if needed, yes! i'll have wrangle my live reactions (complete with memes) into something that remotely resembles an editorial but it'll be worth it in case anyone needs the material. 

Always needed. ╰(*°▽°*)╯

Being Fan of X from Break Up Probation, A Week and Do Shik from Midnight and still not being here?

Am l kidding myself ;)

KC Drama LOVER:

Being Fan of X from Break Up Probation, A Week and Do Shik from Midnight and still not being here?

Am l kidding myself ;)

Welcome!! :) Would you recommend to watch them? We/ I are/ am always eager to analyze the in-depth mentality of characters and therefore I will put them on my PW-List if you recommend it. :) Glad you found your way here!

Lin:

Welcome!! :) Would you recommend to watch them? We/ I are/ am always eager to analyze the in-depth mentality of characters and therefore I will put them on my PW-List if you recommend it. :) Glad you found your way here!

Thank you for welcoming me :)

I am little confused here, like about how do you want me to explain. Although l am not god at explaining but l will do my best.

Changed my design a bit and made some new badges for this club, posted them all hereHope they look okay? I will try to make some more with my Hexagon template and also some banners will be added later :)

If anyone has some suggestions (Images/Villains) please let me know ;)

I would love to join!

Rien, the badges look great.  

MIMI:

Rien, the badges look great.  

Thanks I actually made some ages ago but wasn't happy with the result so after some trials and errors I came up with this :)

Lin:

You know, once I get the possibility to start drafts, I will definitely ask for this one/ look if it´s existing etc.
Are you interested in writing yourself too? :))

i recently checked and there are no articles about villains of the untamed we need to claim this idea before someone else does!

edit 1: i am also available to write as well ;)

Wow, I wanna join this club too! Count me in!!

I have already said I wanted to join but I just want to say that I would appreciate some recommendations as I have a lot of dramas I should catch up on. My fav villains so far would have to be The evil Bulgasal he was just such an interesting character his whole story got me hooked from the start and also the villain in Vincenzo played by Taec Yeon he was just such a badass villain character.

KC Drama LOVER:

Thank you for welcoming me :)

I am little confused here, like about how do you want me to explain. Although l am not god at explaining but l will do my best.

No worries, I was maybe a bit confusing by the choice of words. Would you recommend the shows you’ve mentioned? Do you think their characters are well-written?

Rien:

Thanks I actually made some ages ago but wasn't happy with the result so after some trials and errors I came up with this :)

Are you kidding? They are amazing! THANK YOU for providing them. :))

Amy:

I would love to join!

Welcome! :))

DeobiMars:

Wow, I wanna join this club too! Count me in!!

Great, looking forward to your stay :))

Amy:

I have already said I wanted to join but I just want to say that I would appreciate some recommendations as I have a lot of dramas I should catch up on. My fav villains so far would have to be The evil Bulgasal he was just such an interesting character his whole story got me hooked from the start and also the villain in Vincenzo played by Taec Yeon he was just such a badass villain character.

As for your wish for recommondation I’d personally recommend "Flower of Evil" for their in-depth portrayal of the darkness that lingers within a person as well as mental instability etc., as for a show with suspense and a dark mastermind, I’d recommend "Voice", it’s very thrilling and tormenting at the same time.