We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 cheezerie:

edit on it and see if its good enough, i won't post the week challenges yet cause it's almost half of the week now, so I'll prob post that next week

Sure! It's already good tho ^^

ATTENTION

Hey multi-stanners, 

I hope you are doing well ^^ 

I'am here to announce that we have made up a questionnaire that we can all answer to get to know more about each other, we have also come up with some challenges that will be posted next week, so pls look forward to that :) 

I will be working on the front page tom! and will be posting the questionnaire tom, i hope u look forward to it ^3^

also, we're coming up with our fandom name, so I'am here to ask you if u have a name in mind, if u do PLS DROP IT HERE!! 

YAYY !! so excited for this, cant waitt :D <33

cheonsayoon:

YAYY !! so excieted for this, cant waitt :D <33

as u should be!! LMAO ^3^

cheezerie:

as u should be!! LMAO ^3^

YASSS hehe !! 

cheonsayoon:

YASSS hehe !! 

LOL go check out the doc!!

cheezerie:

LOL go check out the doc!!

LOL yass i did i did >.< !! 

cheezerie:

ATTENTION

Hey multi-stanners, 

I hope you are doing well ^^ 

I'am here to announce that we have made up a questionnaire that we can all answer to get to know more about each other, we have also come up with some challenges that will be posted next week, so pls look forward to that :) 

I will be working on the front page tom! and will be posting the questionnaire tom, i hope u look forward to it ^3^

also, we're coming up with our fandom name, so I'am here to ask you if u have a name in mind, if u do DROP IT!! 

I'm really excited >< I would be looking forward to it

Aaahh this sounds so much fun!! I’m looking forward to them^^ Thank you for putting so much effort to make this club enjoyable place <33

ALSO DID YOU GUYS FUCKING SEE THIS!!!!! YGFAMILY MOMENT<33

If someone is living under a rock, that is G-Dragon <33

Benizakura:

Aaahh this sounds so much fun!! I’m looking forward to them^^ Thank you for putting so much effort to make this club enjoyable place <33

no problem, i do enjoy coming up with ideas and challenges!! 

AND YES OFC I SAW IT!! I MISS GD SOO MUCH T^T

cheezerie:

no problem, i do enjoy coming up with ideas and challenges!! 

AND YES OFC I SAW IT!! I MISS GD SOO MUCH T^T 

Me too! It's fun and it makes other ppl happy^^

SAME! ONLY HEARING HIM MADE ME TEAR UP
I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THIS PIC x)) I'VE WANTED TO SEE THIS INTERACTION SINCE YGTB
GRANDPA (GD) AND GRANDSON (HYUNSUK) FINALLY MEETING LOLOL (⁀ᗢ⁀)
NOW I NEED A VIDEO

Benizakura:

Me too! It's fun and it makes other ppl happy^^

SAME! ONLY HEARING HIM MADE ME TEAR UP
I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THIS PIC x)) I'VE WANTED TO SEE THIS INTERACTION SINCE YGTB
GRANDPA (GD) AND GRANDSON (HYUNSUK) FINALLY MEETING LOLOL (⁀ᗢ⁀)
NOW I NEED A VIDEO

RIGHTT!!! especially seeing their comeback!!!

NOW I WANT A COLLAB BETWEEN GD and HYUNSUK!!

Benizakura:

I'm living under a rock I guess... love G-Dragon though!! I just didn't recognize him on the spot.

I made some Big Bang banners from their new MV I hope you guys like them ♥︎

cheezerie:

RIGHTT!!! especially seeing their comeback!!!

NOW I WANT A COLLAB BETWEEN GD and HYUNSUK!!

OMG YESSS THAT'S A MUST!!!  \(★ω★)/

Madeleine:

I'm living under a rock I guess... love G-Dragon though!! I just didn't recognize him on the spot.

Well, that's understandable since he looks like an old ahjussi here xDD