We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Madeleine:

Hi!!! You have amazing taste, your stan list is amazing!!

Thank you!!

Neige:

Heyy guys! I would love to join!

I started listening to kpop in december 2019 and the groups I enjoy the most would probably be itzy and stray kids. I also stan blackpink, pixy, bts, ateez, superm, shinee, treasure, wayv, akmu, enhypen, txt and astro. But I'm more of a soloist stan. I love IU, Eric Nam and Jay Chang but there's way more!

Hello and welcome to our club!! hope u have fun here ^^

wow!! u have some good taste, i stan most of the groups u listed :)

Neige:

Heyy guys! I would love to join!

I started listening to kpop in december 2019 and the groups I enjoy the most would probably be itzy and stray kids. I also stan blackpink, pixy, bts, ateez, superm, shinee, treasure, wayv, akmu, enhypen, txt and astro. But I'm more of a soloist stan. I love IU, Eric Nam and Jay Chang but there's way more!

YESSSS a pixy stan! You indeed have good taste

Have you all watched the big bang comeback it's amazing I'm glad to see them back they never disappoint with any of their songs https://youtu.be/eN5mG_yMDiM

Amy:

Have you all watched the big bang comeback it's amazing I'm glad to see them back they never disappoint with any of their songs https://youtu.be/eN5mG_yMDiM

Yeeeees! It's amazing!!

Amy:

I've been listening to it repeatedly!! It's so beautiful and emotional and sounds exactly what  I thought it would. Through and through for the fans ♥  I love the visuals and vocals (T.O.P is singing!!!) and raps of course! Just the whole vibe is very chill but touching ♥  Their hairs stole the show tho x))

Benizakura:

I've been listening to it repeatedly!! It's so beautiful and emotional and sounds exactly what  I thought it would. Through and through for the fans ♥  I love the visuals and vocals (T.O.P is singing!!!) and raps of course! Just the whole vibe is very chill but touching ♥  Their hairs stole the show tho x))

It's such a beautiful song definitely one of my favs from them the visuals are everything and their hairs totally stole the show lol T.O.P has such a beautiful voice when he sings he's so talented ❤

Since I am bored, here is a question from me to all the kpop fans

Do you like a MV with Choreo or a MV with a story and acting?

both as long as i see my idols face, I'm satisfied ^3^

cheezerie:

both as long as i see my idols face, I'm satisfied ^3^ 

Uk what. I knew you would answer like this xD

i prefer choreos! but if the story is really good or something original (like k.will's please don't...) idm acting :D

DeobiMars:

Uk what. I knew you would answer like this xD

hahaha!! idc whether they dance or do a story in a MV, if i see my/everyone oppa/idols face I am SATISFIED 

ps: did u see the doc??

I prefer choreos. I barely watch MVs and usually go for the performance videos. MVs with storylines are cool tho like txt be making whole movies lol

cheezerie:
ps: did u see the doc??

Yes! It's good.

DeobiMars:

Yes! It's good. 

edit on it and see if its good enough, i won't post the week challenges yet cause it's almost half of the week now, so I'll prob post that next week