MONDAY ❧ Your fav idol actor and their drama 

Bae Suzy - Vagabond ,Uncontrollably Fond

There are more but this is what came first  in my mind.

Hello again!!
My name is Sophie and I thought - why not answer those questions.

QUESTIONNAIRE  

❧  When did you get into kpop and which group was it?
- So I first started listening to some kpop was on the 4th of July 2020 with BlackPink, but I wasn't really into kpop yet - that started on the 29th of July 2020 with BTS (my sister loved them sm and I wanted to learn their names for her - see how that tuned out...) and yes I wrote down the dates on which I learned all the names from some groups....I love writing down dates from everything. xDD

❧  Approximately how many groups do you stan? (feel free to brag lol)
- not that many tbh. I'm in general not a really active stan - I listen to their music every day but you will almost never catch me watching any content if it isn't TikTok or Instagram. My attention span just can't handle 15min YouTube videos where they do smth xD
- I listen to about 8-9 groups actively rn

❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop GROUP bias?
- I think actually BTS (damn I'm lame xD), their songs just mean too much to me - but they kinda share the first place with StrayKids

❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop IDOL bias?
- Taehyung from BTS and Minho from StrayKids - no I'm not choosing :'))

❧ What’s the funniest/weirdest way you stanned a group?
- Well it's either Ateez - cause I saw so many Woosan edits/vids on TikTok that I had to check them out or NCT (who I don't really stan but listen to from time to time) for which my sister did a powerpoint presentation for me xD

Damn those questions made me think, but that was fun!! Can't wait to do the next challenges with you here :)) <3

Welcome Soltarism ^^

"NCT (who I don't really stan but listen to from time to time) for which my sister did a powerpoint presentation for me xD " they are a huge bunch lol

Cherry:

Welcome Soltarism ^^

"NCT (who I don't really stan but listen to from time to time) for which my sister did a powerpoint presentation for me xD " they are a huge bunch lol

Omg if I tell you....the presentation never ended ahahha xD But I can tell it helped and I now know....at least some names!! ... some xD

Monday ❧ Your fav idol actor and their drama  

I don't really have a specific favourite, but I enjoyed Yook Sungjae (Goblin) and Bae Suzy (Uncontrollably Fond). 

I also liked Cha Eunwoo (Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung and My id is gangnam beauty) lol, but I haven't really watched a lot of dramas including idol actors. 

soltarism:

Omg if I tell you....the presentation never ended ahahha xD But I can tell it helped and I now know....at least some names!! ... some xD

Hahhah yeah, with the ever-going expansion of nct members lol. At least it was worth it hahha. 

But gosh learning the names was difficultttt, and when I hear people say they learned them within a couple of hours, I'm like whattttt howwww

Monday ⇴ My Favourite Idol Actor and their Drama

SF9 Rowoon - The Kings Affection
IU - My Mister
Got7 Jinyoung - Yumi's Cells

MONDAY ❧ Your fav idol actor and their drama 

There's so many great idols out there but I choose my top 9 (no order) Press the gif to see my favorite drama from them

- Kwon Na Ra (Hello Venus)
- Bona (WJSN)
- Lee Joon (MBLAQ)
- Chani (Sf9)
- Im Siwan (ZE:A)
- Hyeri (Girl's Day)

- Junho (2PM)

Haha I had to share this with you x)) Multistans keep winning! ;)

Im kinda new to these chat functions, but how to you connect the links to the pictures? 

Cherry:

Im kinda new to these chat functions, but how to you connect the links to the pictures? 

Click on the yellow ⬇ icon and insert your link

Is this what you asked? or what do you mean by that?

Benizakura:

Click on the yellow ⬇ icon and insert your link

Is this what you asked? or what do you mean by that?

Sorry if i was a bit confusing, but i was thinking about how @Vanessa_  made it possible for us to just press the gif to see the dramas

Cherry:

Sorry if i was a bit confusing, but i was thinking about how @Vanessa_  made it possible for us to just press the gif to see the dramas

you can attach the link of the page you want to the picture you post by clicking the below highlighted symbol! 

example : 

Hope this helps :D

Benizakura:

Haha I had to share this with you x)) Multistans keep winning! ;)

LOL me everyday xD So truee, mutistans victoryyy!

Cherry:

Aah okay so when you've uploaded your pic just click on the pic and those options ⬇ will open to you then press on the icon that is yellow and add your link

Now you got double help :D I hope you figured it out^^