THURSDAY ❧ Kpop songs you no longer listen

There isn't any songs I've stopped listen to bc I love literally every song apart from the genre etc. There's some groups I've listened to a lot in the past and I don't anymore that often but I haven't stopped listen to them entirely

THURSDAY -KPOP SONG YOU NO LONGER LISTEN TO?

for me its bts songs  

BCS  I am into more kpop groups  so I listen to svt,ateez or my weekly fav song

pls support BLANK2Y THUMBS UP

they debuted recently

THURSDAY ❧ Kpop songs you no longer listen

Mostly all bts songs. I stopped stanning them in 2019 I think or before that so I just don't really listen to them. Probably only listen to like there new songs or like a few. Another is EXID I was a big fan of them in 2018 but lately I havent really been listening to them. I should go and listen to them again. There's a few other groups but it's hard to remember right now

arcane vasl:

pls support BLANK2Y THUMBS UP

they debuted recently

YESSSS I'm trying to get to know them.  Thumbs up is a great song! 

I missed Thursday whoops... 

The first group that came to my mind was P1harmony tbh. I instantly became a fan when they debuted, learned the names on the same day and even watched the showcase when they announced the fandom name hahaha but I kinda lost track of them after they dropped their album and now rarely listen to their songs. 

Friday

Your Kpop anthem choice

Well...I'd have to say "Love Scenario" by IKON - it's just iconic 

Maybe "Love Talk" by WayV /j hahaha that indeed  marked the kpop fandom xD

THURSDAY ❧ Kpop Songs You No Longer Listen

Just like Benizakura, there's really no particular songs from a certain group or certain type of genre which I've stopped listening to. I haven't stopped listen to them entirely, like for some 2nd to 3rd gen groups. I rarely listen to them but still stan them and goes back to listen to their songs especially when they recently made a comeback.

FRIDAY ❧ Kpop Anthem Choice

I don't stan them but I think it's WEEEKLY's After School and IKON's Love Scenario.

when Blackpink is going to perform again? literally there's barely any news of them.

Thursday ❧ Kpop Songs You No Longer Listen

Just like Benizakura and Jane has said, there's not really any songs or genre I've stopped listening to.  However, there's some songs I used to listen to more in the past, compared to now, but I still haven't stopped completely. 

I like to come back to things sometimes.

Friday ❧ Kpop Anthem Choice

I'd say Love Scenario by Ikon, since its just so famous. I also like to mention Into the new world by Girls generation, Fantastic Baby by Bigbang and Sorry Sorry by Super Junior. Really Really by winner and Replay by Shinee are also iconic

Thursday Kpop Songs You No Longer Listen to

There's not a song that I haven't stopped listening to,but yes,there are some songs that I don't listen to as much as I used to....I occasionally listen to these songs when my playlist is on shuffle and sometimes come back to listen to them too

Friday  Kpop Anthem Choice 

Really Really-Winner

Psycho-Red Velvet

Replay-Shinee

Gee-Girls Generation

Idk if we an call these kpop anthem,but  any song-zico and way back home-shaun

Thursday❧  Kpop Songs You No Longer Listen to

There isn't any specific one's I don't listen too, but I basically skip some songs which I've heard a lot or have just got bored of. I still come back to them when I feel like it tho. Gotta admit I rarely go back to the bts songs esp which I heard a lot before. Also for Nct these days, not their whole discography, but just a few. I still go back to some of their past bops! :)

Friday❧  Kpop Anthem Choice 

PSY - Gangnam style

Ateez - WonderlandAnswer 

Winner - Really really

Exo -  Growl

Momoland - Boom boom

Rain - Rainism

SHINee - Replay

Brave girls - Rollin 

Seventeen - Dont wanna cry

Bigbang - Bang bang bang

Twice - Cheer up

Sunmi - Gashina

Thursday❧  Kpop Songs You No Longer Listen to 

I don't listen boy group songs.

Friday❧  Kpop Anthem Choice 

Tren-D - Jung 

The See Ya - Bewith You

Friday- Kpop Anthem Choice 

Will you go out with me and Somehow (DIA)