cheezerie:

HEYY Y'ALL!!! 

I MISS U GUYS SOO MUCH!!! so sorry for taking too long, I'm almost done with school now, so i can be active here again!! 

I hope you guys enjoyed the weekly challenges and I see some new pfp here ^^

To all of the new members, WELCOME!!! and I hope u enjoy ur stay here hehehe ;) (kindly pls let me know if u are new, so i can add ur name to the member's list)  TYSM!!

Welp, i hope you guys are still enjoying it here ^^ 

and good to be back again!! 

Welcome back! We missed u too <33

dramalover030902:

HIIIIIII I found out about this discussion 2 weeks ago.

Welcome back!!!

heyy!! i added you!! thanks for letting me know ^^  and thank you for the welcome!! <3

Poltergeist:

Welcome back!

tysm! <3

DeobiMars:

Welcome back! We missed u too <33

AWW thanks lil cutie pie 2!! ty for meaning this club for a moth with cutie pie 1 ^3^ and i miss u both soo much!! 

- love big pie!!

cheezerie:

HEYY Y'ALL!!! 

I MISS U GUYS SOO MUCH!!! so sorry for taking too long, I'm almost done with school now, so i can be active here again!! 

To all of the new members, WELCOME!!! and I hope u enjoy ur stay here hehehe ;) (kindly pls let me know if u are new, so i can add ur name to the member's list)  TYSM!!

I'm new and welcome back ♡ 

Ayari:

I'm new and welcome back ♡ 

welcome here!! i added you ^^ and ty <3

cheonsayoon:

Good morning / Good evening guys!

Sorry for the little delay, we were a little busy and as we have exams approaching we couldn't be active here :( As for this weeks challenge, here's a bingo! The normal daily challenges would be resuming from next week :D Hope you guys have fun! 

Have a lovely week ahead <33

I love theseeee!!! i'm gonna do it after I finish my homework. So funn

cheezerie:

HEYY Y'ALL!!! 

YYAYYAYAAY This is such great news. Welcome Back!!!! We all missed you <333333

I wasn't fully sure about the vlive question because I watch vlives but I never really keep up with them, so I just put 1/2.

I'm very bored right now so I want explain some of the boxes. The 20 photocards I'm not quite sure cause I don't count but I really doubt that I have 20, probably 15.....

I have created fan art but It was real REAL bad so I ended up deleting it. 

I honestly wish I could download more than 500 photos but my storage runs off on 300, but if i had alot of storage I would lol. 

The friends other people will not of counted it but LISTEN I have one real friend and my sister. My sister is like my friend so I had to count her. I've had met many people in real life but they always were so annoying and fake so I'm not friends with them anymore. 

I haven't watched that often vlives lately but when I was obsessed with watching many vlives I WOULD ALWAYS MISS IT. I have never met one person that has never missed one and if I ever do WOW you guys deserve a trophy cause woah that's something.  

Not on purpose but a lot of many times I have been in a fan war :(((

Also the bias from the favorite group was pretty hard to do cause like I have alot of favorite groups and a few I do have a bias while the others I don't so idk if i should cross it or not. I did it anyways tho.

This was very funnnnnn.

cheezerie:

HEYY Y'ALL!!! 

To all of the new members, WELCOME!!! and I hope u enjoy ur stay here hehehe ;) (kindly pls let me know if u are new, so i can add ur name to the member's list)  TYSM!!

Hey! I'm new here. I joined 1-2 weeks back

Thanks for creating this forum.

WELCOME Chris  

I won't be active on MDL for 2 weeks but before I leave I want to share my excitement for Nayeon's  solo debut.FINAALLY!! I'm so  happy >< Only the teaser and snippets are released but I love it already.The aesthetics  of the MV and concept are my favorite.The title track reminds me of Bubble Pop  for some reason. Do check it out on 24th June...Goodbye :D

Nav:

Hey! I'm new here. I joined 1-2 weeks back

Thanks for creating this forum.

Welcome to the club!!! and no worries, I'm glad that I was able to create this club with my fellow creators and also meet all the members here ^^ (i added you )

THIS IS HOW YOU COMEBACK!! KARD is back and I've missed them like crazy

cheezerie:

HEYY Y'ALL!!! 

i thought i already join here few weeks ago, i just looked list of members and im not in it :(

im sure you wasn't aware of it in that time so i here to let you know!

cheezerie:

HEYY Y'ALL!!! 

whoops 2 days late, but I'm new too! I was so stressed with school I didn't come here for the last few days!! welcome back! <33