mj_babec358:

i just hope jk deleted it because he's preparing something big and not because he deleted it forever :`)

Perhaps, who knows. But guys, Hobi has released his new single today along w MV. Please give it some love & support to show him we're here for him when he comes back from service. ♡ non-armys welcomed too! Share the love ♡♡♡

The accuracyyyyy thoooo

Mila Kim:

Perhaps, who knows. But guys, Hobi has released his new single today along w MV. Please give it some love & support to show him we're here for him when he comes back from service. ♡ non-armys welcomed too! Share the love ♡♡♡

i love the song! it's light and nice, not "extreme" in any way, unlike other hobi's songs, get it? it's like a breath of fresh air

and as you said, let's all support him as much as we can so he doesn't leave or come back "disappointed"

Billlie has now revealed that they will be returning with their fourth mini album “the Billage of perception: chapter three” on March 28 at 6 p.m. KST.

CRAXY have announced their comeback with ‘NUGUDOM (Position)’ from their 4th Mini Album ‘XX’ on March 23rd at 12PM KST

BLACKPINK's Jisoo officially announced that her first-ever solo release would be dropping at the end of this month, on March 31.

Snowstorm:

BLACKPINK's Jisoo officially announced that her first-ever solo release would be dropping at the end of this month, on March 31.

NO JISOO, I MEANT IM HAPPY FOR JISOO HER FIRST SOLO BUT IT HAVE TO BE IN MARCH?! ?

Muslims including me are fasting because Ramadan starts on 22 march and ends after a month so we not allow to listen music or watching them dancing :(

Look like i have to endure it lol

Snowstorm:

CRAXY have announced their comeback with ‘NUGUDOM (Position)’ from their 4th Mini Album ‘XX’ on March 23rd at 12PM KST

Still not over that name

Snowstorm:

FINALLY MY QUEEN IS GETTING WHAT SHE DESERVES

New girl group X:in plans to make their debut under ESCROW Entertainment consisting of Nova, Chi.u, E.sha, Roa & Aria The members are former members of the group MEPC who left pre-debut & consists of multiple nationalities such as South Korea & India

Hi!! Can I join? I like seventeen & twice :)

Tulla:

Hi!! Can I join? I like seventeen & twice :)

Welcome! :⁠-⁠)

I just recently started listening to this band. But I'm in awe of them and their song  "Shine"  is just perfect