Smiling:

I can't recall if I've already joined the club yet or not.. oops lol. Can I join (again)?

❧  When did you get into kpop and which group was it?   2016 and EXO

❧  Approximately how many groups do you stan? (feel free to brag lol)  Too many, maybe 20?

❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop GROUP bias?  EXO and ATEEZ

❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop IDOL bias?   Chanyeol and Wooyoung

❧ What’s the funniest/weirdest way you stanned a group?  I started stanning a group solely based off of the fact they were/are really good at doing girl group dances...

Omg yes, Wooyoung. You have superior taste.

Lmao, who's the group you stanned because they were good at girl group dances?

Smiling:

I can't recall if I've already joined the club yet or not.. oops lol. Can I join (again)?

❧  When did you get into kpop and which group was it?   2016 and EXO

❧  Approximately how many groups do you stan? (feel free to brag lol)  Too many, maybe 20?

❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop GROUP bias?  EXO and ATEEZ

❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop IDOL bias?   Chanyeol and Wooyoung

❧ What’s the funniest/weirdest way you stanned a group?  I started stanning a group solely based off of the fact they were/are really good at doing girl group dances...

Welcome to the club!

I was a multistan and I still am, but I was a mega multistan before and now, I just can't keep up with them lol! And lmao, I had a friend (from vlive) who started stanning a boy group (The Boyz) just because they did a cover of her fav girl group flawlessly (Twice) and now she only stans Tbz and no one else. It's so funny hehe

Madeleine:

Welcome!!!

❧  When did you get into kpop and which group was it?
I think it was late 2014, and back then I really liked listening SNSD,I remember myself singning Mister Mister non-stop oh and also T-ARA too cus I was obsessed with Number 9 and We Were In Love!

❧  Approximately how many groups do you stan? (feel free to brag lol)
Right now I'm not that much of a stan tbh I kind of lost interest on much groups, but probably like 4-5 right now?I kinda switched to being solo stanner I guess.

❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop GROUP bias?
Ohh, this one is easy!!
SNSD,EXO,(G)I-DLE

❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop IDOL bias?
Taeyeon,Jackson Wang,IU also Baekhyun

❧ What’s the funniest/weirdest way you stanned a group?
Oh my god!! Everyone knows about iconic HAHH!! shouts in Catallena right?? I started stanning Orange Caramel for Catallena shouts!!
All thanks to Nana ngl lol

Thanks for having me here guys and sending good vibes only!

Madeleine:

Of course! Complete the questionnaire on the front page if you want to!

Thanks thanks, just completed it! ^^

Hello everyone~ 

It's been so long since I've been active here. I have missed you guyss!! 

Sadly, I wont be fully active here anymore >< since I will be really busy this summer with work,  but I will drop by to add new members and chat if I can!! I will do my best to try and make things fun here :)

To all the new members, I hope you enjoy your time here and have fun chatting with other members. Sorry for saying this late, BUT WELCOME TO THE CLUB!! <3

PS. if u dont see ur name on the members list, PLS LET ME KNOW!!

Welcome new members!:)

Artists who are expected to release new music this month:

- NATURE
- 9MUSES A
- Kim Doah
- Hashtag
- DIAWINGS
- iiso
- BLACKSWAN
- SECRET NUMBER
- Kessia
- The Deep

Hi! I've been a kpop and kdrama fan for about 2 years now. Although I won't be too active, is it ok if I join?

❧  When did you get into kpop and which group was it?

I got into kpop in 2021 bc of online learning (lol) and I remember being OBSESSED with T-ara. Sugar free and Holiday were non-stop playing.
❧  Approximately how many groups do you stan? (feel free to brag lol)

Probably about 5 - 7 right now, but recently I've started vibing to a lot of groups, but I don't know if I'll stan them. Only time will tell haha.
❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop GROUP bias?

HANDS DOWN T-ara (best discogrophyyyy). SNSD is a close second. I don't know why but their music and energy really stands out. Legends. Also 2PM are my fav bg, they're kings.
❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop IDOL bias?

Oh gosh this is hard but probably Eunjung, Jiyeon, IU, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon.
❧ What’s the funniest/weirdest way you stanned a group?

Ok, so I watched a kdrama for the very first time ever, My Secret Terrius (best kdrama omg). My family was watching bc of the covid controversy and I found it interesting. Basically, I fell in love. I was then a kdrama fan. THEN during online learning about 1 year later, one of my teachers sent my class a video about bullying or smth idk. I remember finding the cast really talented, so I randomly looked at the cast. 'Sharon Williams' popped up, so I looked her up and found out she's a kpop idol! AND she was in the same agency as one of the singers that sung an OST in My Secret Terrius (T-ara's Eunjung)! So, I watched a video about the whole T-ara scandal, their music, and I stanned HAHA. That kdrama unknowingly made me a kpop fan after a year.

Sorry this was so long, hope you guys are ok with me joining?

omgg somebody else who watched My Secret terius!! hi & welcome to the club !

I am new here...nice to meet you! 

hi and welcome, Bruna! What are some of your fav k-artists ?

Trying out the new template, made only 1 so far  but will make more :)

edit: if you have badge suggestions (images/artists) please post them here.

these are cute & i love the idea of the gif one !

Berd:

these are cute & i love the idea of the gif one !

i agree with you!

If Taehyung and Jennie dating news is actually true, they have all my support and respect and i hope they receive more love than hate especially Jennie <3