arcane vasl:

TUESDAY: when did you start to stan kpop groups and which was the first group (with 1st bias)?

I started stanning groups in 2016. The first group I stanned was Seventeen which was the group that got me into kpop. The first group I heard was BTS but I didn't really like there songs but after hearing Seventeen I was fully in now. My first bias was probably jimin thoughhh Seventeen got me into kpop I had a hard time choosing a bias. 

WEDNESDAY ❧ Your favorite b-side of a certain tracks that you love 

TBZ - Salty <3 

Treasure - U <3

Ateez - Mist <3

WEDNESDAY ❧ Your favorite b-side of a certain tracks that you love  

There's so many good b-sides so I'll just list some of my favorites

I got a bit too excited :')

THURSDAY ❧  Funniest group & funniest person in the group

There's many funny groups but for me 2 are above the others and those are:

BTOB! Funniest member has to be Eunkwang

GOT7! Funniest members are Jackson and Bambam but they are funny in different way^^

THURSDAY : Funniest group & funniest person in the group

group: BTS

they are all effortlessly funny

Funniest member:
Jin cracks me up everytime

Heya, I would like to join ^^

So yeah, this is some info following the questionary:

• I got into kpop in 2018, through Stray Kids
  • I stan approximately 50 groups (though I casually follow a lot more) and quite a few solo artists.
  • My ult group is still Stray kids hahah, but yeah
  • My ult idol is probably either Felix or Jisung from Stray kids, both have this charm both off and on stage.
  • I started stanning Day6 after watching them singing and joking around like this lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeyQHCSIhJM. I also started stanning NCT after hearing all the memes about their ongoing member expansion lol

˜”*°• THURSDAY •°*”˜    Funniest group & funniest person in the group:

I find a lot of groups funny, but the ones that stand out for me are probably Got7 and Stray kids. 

And as for the members, probably Bambam and Jackson, as Benizakura already mentioned. 

And in Stray kids i think Jisung is probably the funniest, he really has a way with words lol.

Wednesday- Your favorite b-side of a certain tracks that you love  

Hello Mama- Mamamoo

Rude Boy- Mamamoo

For (Yoohyeon solo)- Dreamcatcher

Whistle- Dreamcatcher

Oh Boy- Red Velvet

rendezvous 18.6y- Loona yyxy

The Carol- Loona (Heejin, Hyunjin, Haseul)

You and I- Elris

22CENTURY GIRL- fromis_9

Wanna Go Back- Day6

First Time- Day6

Love Parade- Day6 (Even of Day)

Cherry:

Heya, I would like to join ^^

So yeah, this is some info following the questionary:

• I got into kpop in 2018, through Stray Kids
  • I stan approximately 50 groups (though I casually follow a lot more) and quite a few solo artists.
  • My ult group is still Stray kids hahah, but yeah
  • My ult idol is probably either Felix or Jisung from Stray kids, both have this charm both off and on stage.
  • I started stanning Day6 after watching them singing and joking around like this lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeyQHCSIhJM. I also started stanning NCT after hearing all the memes about their ongoing member expansion lol

WELCOMEEE!!! PERIODTT a multi stan ^^

Thursday- Funniest group & funniest person in the group

NCT/Wayv- Hendery

Hi my name is Mika! I got into kpop in aproximitley 2014/2015 ( despite me only being 10 yrs old at the time). One of the first groups I had gotten into was Girls Generation because of my older sister. After that came BTS and Got7. BTS was my ult group and I thought that BTS was really the only group I had a connection to unitl 2018 and I learned about Stray Kids then Day6 and then all the other came after. I now stan around 30 or 40 groups. I recently took a break though to have a healthier mindset and to find other things that I was interested in and I learned a lot about myself and my interests.  I hope to meet a lot of different people who I can become good friends with.

Oh shoot forgot about the questionnaire. Oh sorry. Here are the answers to the questions I didn't answer: My ultimate Kpop Group Bias is Shinee. My ultimate kpop bias is Kim Sunggyu from Infinite. I think he is really funny and talented. He is also really underrated in him solo music. The funniest and weirdest way I stanned a group was through my best friends sweatshirt. I didn't know what it was so I looked it up and I ended falling in love with NCT dream. 

SEVENTEEN'S NEW SONG IS SO GOOD. I LITERALLY BARELY BREATHED WHILE WATCHING THE PREMIERE. IT'S SOOOOO DIFFERENT FROM "Darl+ing". THE TITLE IS THE EPITOME OF EVERYONE AND THE SONG. IT'S SO GOOD I CAN'T. PLEEEEAAAASE LISTEN TO IT!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRnuFC4Ualw

BET! I got you fam. Don't