beestressed:

Decided to delete it since it wasn’t that active! Thank you all that joined!

Hey sorry I missed this message a while ago TT 

Lia:

Hiya!
I've been lurking around here for a while, but I'm thinking of making this official haha
Could I join the club?

Of course, I'll add you to the list tomorrow!

Recommendation 

In the past few months I have been really lacking in the drama department but I did get the chance to see a Japanese film on my watchlist for a while called Audition (1999). 

Although not outright horror, it feels like a slow burn thriller that quietly creeps up behind you. The beautiful scenes framed by the camera work and feeling of quiet late 90s nostalgia contrasts against this unsettling feeling that something is about to happen but you don't know what. The characters and story are also not black and white therefore your morals are questioned. I can't really reveal much more without spoiling...but I recommend this film if you prefer some creepiness rather than jumpscares :] 

Hey, I would like to join the club !!

Ooh, an occult club. I wish there was a club sub-forum where all these club threads could be placed for easy access.

I ended up making a new club banner for my profile and decided to share it, the background image comes from the movie Incantation. I hope you like it and use it <3 

I would like to join as well

@kmncary Wow very cool banner! Thanks for sharing, I linked it on the front page!

@sojutales, Panda and jaxagon7717 added to the member list! Welcome all!

The club has been feeling a bit empty lately so I want to revive discussion with a casual watch challenge as I try to become more active!

I am suggesting Hausu (1977) and A Tale of Two Sisters (2003) 

Both are sadly still in my plan to watch list </3

Anyone who sees this, feel free to suggest movies/shows and try watching someone else's rec. When you're done, post your initial thoughts of it here in a formal or non formal review!

'Exhuma' MDL Page

TRAILER

This korean supernatural horror film came out recently and has really good reviews! Check it out if you can on release~  

Hi, I'd like to recommend two great movies -

Svaha : The Sixth Finger A South Korean culty movie

Roh A Malaysian supernatural folk horror

can someone suggest me some movie as good as satan's slave  1 and 2 from indonesia? like i would prefer if the movie is south east asian since im in love with the entire aesthetic of the movie. 2nd movie isn't based much on jump scares but all in all both are extremely creepy, eerie and have a cool aesthetic to it. anything like that? and the movies have a lot of brutalismcore, so addition of that would be sick as hell

ree:

can someone suggest me some movie as good as satan's slave  1 and 2 from indonesia? like i would prefer if the movie is south east asian since im in love with the entire aesthetic of the movie. 2nd movie isn't based much on jump scares but all in all both are extremely creepy, eerie and have a cool aesthetic to it. anything like that? and the movies have a lot of brutalismcore, so addition of that would be sick as hell

Impetigore from Indonesia

The Healing from the Philippines 

and a gem from India

Tumbbad

These ones are up that alley.