cheezerie:

YAYY~ thank you!! i'll for sure enjoy this club a lot ^^

I'm glad to hear so ^_^ 

I’d like to join as well, also can I make some banner/badges for this club?

Mon - heyhotshot2_:

I’d like to join as well, also can I make some banner/badges for this club?

Sure, you can. Send them all in one comment here and I'll link it to the main page. Welcome to the club :) 

Ok, then I’ll get started.

Hope you guys like the badges:

Super cool! I put them on the front page~ 

Hello I'd like to join!! 

Amaya Yamauchi:

Hello I'd like to join!! 

Added. Welcome to the club :)

perfect:

I just see so much thriller type horror, I wanted a club that talked about supernatural and sci-fi horror which is why I made the club but you're welcome to talk about any horror genre here in general! Slasher, supernatural, sci-fi, paranormal,etc etc.  There is an Thriller/Horror club but it's inactive now I think. Thanks for your introduction, let us know what you think of "The Medium" because I was also thinking of watching it! Welcome to the club :) 

Thank you !!

Sure! Planning to watch it this month some time. 

Hello, everyone. I've keen to join your club, too; may I? :D

Krystale Mitaesa:

Hello, everyone. I've keen to join your club, too; may I? :D

Of course, anyone can join. Welcome :) 

@perfect 

oh I can't access it on Tubi, maybe it's on my end... but I think I came across that movie. It was probably featured in an article here. 

I heard about The Guest and its popular character that is frequently mentioned or has become expression (which I don't get yet coz I haven't watched) but if I'm in the mood for Korean thrillers, for sure I'll check it out!

kaiserin:

@perfect 

oh I can't access it on Tubi, maybe it's on my end... but I think I came across that movie. It was probably featured in an article here. 

I heard about The Guest and its popular character that is frequently mentioned or has become expression (which I don't get yet coz I haven't watched) but if I'm in the mood for Korean thrillers, for sure I'll check it out!

Ah perhaps it 's due to different locations. You should definetely watch it elsewhere if you can :)

Hmm I never heard of any famous character or expression from the show but that's cool, thanks for the info!

kaiserin:

@perfect 

I’m not too sure whether your Netflix region has it? Mine does.

So since we have over 10 members now, I thought we could start off with a small challenge since it's almost halfway into the month. I checked all your watchlists and no one has this completed yet (hopefully). "Gonjiam" is a Korean VHS footage type movie about an internet broadcaster recruiting a group of people to go investigate a haunted asylum together and well things start to go a little wrong. I read many reviews and I think it's worth seeing, to the point it will at least creep you out. Once you're done, you can leave your thoughts here using spoiler tags if needed. This is also voluntary so don't be worried about finishing it. Happy watching! 

[March] Scream Challenge

"Gonjiam:Haunted Asylum"https://mydramalist.com/27405-gonjiam-haunted-asylum

Some background: https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/gonjiam-psychiatric-hospital

Link to watch: https://tubitv.com/movies/562130/gonjiam-haunted-asylum

If this link doesn't work for you, it may also be on Netflix or you may have to watch it on a site like dramacool. 

(this will also be on the front page above the member list)