MrPeach:

lol hey you want me to fix in the front page or is it good

its good

Kastel:

The Promised Neverland its really good

wrong place

Kastel:

The Promised Neverland its really good

That is a Japanase Movie! And this place is for Cheng Yi (Chinese Actor) and his achievements/related works.

MrPeach:

hi yall

Hello!

To all users in this forum, don’t liase with random trolls and simply report :) 

awkward potato:

Hello!

To all users in this forum, don’t liase with random trolls and simply report :) 

How is it going on here is everything okay?

MrPeach:

How is it going on here is everything okay?

It’s been quiet and peaceful lately, which I am thankful for XD There have been many updates about CY coz of the GQ MOTY awards and also the script reading for his upcoming drama Hero Legends 

awkward potato:

It’s been quiet and peaceful lately, which I am thankful for XD There have been many updates about CY coz of the GQ MOTY awards and also the script reading for his upcoming drama Hero Legends 

Oh Lol i need to catch up

awkward potato:

Also I am going to change my profile and try to make it different for next year

MrPeach:

Also I am going to change my profile and try to make it different for next year

That’s nice~ I’m too lazy to revamp the entire thing again, so I’ll probably just tweak a little bit here and there. You can read many updates on CY’s MDL page itself coz some of our users update regularly there 

awkward potato:

That’s nice~ I’m too lazy to revamp the entire thing again, so I’ll probably just tweak a little bit here and there. You can read many updates on CY’s MDL page itself coz some of our users update regularly there 

Can u send me the link please?

MrPeach:

Can u send me the link please?

https://mydramalist.com/people/12790-cheng-yi

Scroll down to the comments section. There’s too many to be linked ^^’ 

awkward potato:

https://mydramalist.com/people/12790-cheng-yi

Scroll down to the comments section. There’s too many to be linked ^^’ 

thank you