oh the short preview ? im guessing not just that 1 minute clip. because they did put out the other "hello saturday" with them eating and all

i really keep bothering my 2 freinds over how excited i am for the game show ????? 

Euphoria:

I'm only saying it bc the others are asking. Since you want to argue we can take it private. And I dont know whats ur purpose in blocking me and acting like your more mature when ur still playing along too

You are so funny. When they said to continue it in private, does not mean you should do it and continue harassing people privately.  Learn to read in between the lines. With the way you are behaving, are even calling yourself mature? Kindly assess yourself. I will not let anyone like you to stooped so low to point fingers at me. And you are asking me why I blocked you. With how hateful you are, why should I not block you personally.. You are the one who keeps on making the situation worst in the first place. 

Xiao Meiren:

You are so funny. When they said to continue it in private, does not mean you should do it and continue harassing people privately.  Learn to read in between the lines. With the way you are behaving, are even calling yourself mature? Kindly assess yourself. I will not let anyone like you to stooped so low to point fingers at me. And you are asking me why I blocked you. With how hateful you are, why should I not block you personally.. You are the one who keeps on making the situation worst in the first place. 

Uh, excuse me but you're the person wanting to still argue with me. When did it become harassing. According to your logic, you're harassing me bc just bc I hate the person you like

Grouchy:

oh the short preview ? im guessing not just that 1 minute clip. because they did put out the other "hello saturday" with them eating and all

i really keep bothering my 2 freinds over how excited i am for the game show ????? 

I mean the 30 minute one. I assume it was the only thing and was disappointed. Thank heavens it's not

Euphoria:

I mean the 30 minute one. I assume it was the only thing and was disappointed. Thank heavens it's not

oh i would be pretty sad if they only give 1 minute teaser clip for the game show!

the 30 minute video is still cute ?

Euphoria:

Uh, excuse me but you're the person wanting to still argue with me. When did it become harassing. According to your logic, you're harassing me bc just bc I hate the person you like

You, spreading hate against actress YBY is not called harassing. I just told you to stop spreading hate here. Is that so hard for you.. Toxicity at it's finest!.. 

Xiao Meiren:

You, spreading hate against actress YBY is not called harassing. I just told you to stop spreading hate here. Is that so hard for you.. Toxicity at it's finest!.. 

Did I do it here? I private messaged her. I give you a platform to step down and you're still ungrateful. Anyways for the sake of others, this will be final message. At least I still have a bit of sanity 

Grouchy:

oh i would be pretty sad if they only give 1 minute teaser clip for the game show!

the 30 minute video is still cute ?

I wanted to see him with teacher He bc theres no point with teacher He being there. Plus Xiao ShunYao and Tan JianCi are bandmates. If theres just going to be the 30 minutes it would be a huge missed opportunity 

Grouchy:
( i need someone to be excited with me ????)

I can be excited with you, but lemme try and clean out this forum first before I go any further. Having a headache at the moment >.<

Fun fact, QiQi once have a melon that said "Cheng Yi have a girlfriend named Fu ShiQi? and spends all his money on this Fu ShiQi." 

Well now, you're wrong. He indeed spend all his money on Fu ShiQi LMAO ?

I think his name sounds girly thats why ppl thought its a girl Hahahah

Euphoria:

Fun fact, QiQi once have a melon that said "Cheng Yi have a girlfriend named Fu ShiQi? and spends all his money on this Fu ShiQi." 

Yup, i wonder too why his parents chose that name ?but someone mentioned that it is taken from his birth date 17, which in chinese is shi qi. It makes sense now.

Euphoria:

I wanted to see him with teacher He bc theres no point with teacher He being there. Plus Xiao ShunYao and Tan JianCi are bandmates. If theres just going to be the 30 minutes it would be a huge missed opportunity 

oh i guess for MLC fans it was okay ? i mean it still felt like Joseph is FDB to LLH so that was nice

maybe 30 minutes too short for more guests to appear?

CY was cute when he was getting confused by game rules . and how did he end up doing most of the horse sounds ??????! and when he was shocked how spicy wasabi was, i mean the host did say "im afraid you will cry from it" 

awkward potato:

I can be excited with you, but lemme try and clean out this forum first before I go any further. Having a headache at the moment >.<

? ok feel better soon

Euphoria:

a melon? ?

Babyface369:

Yup, i wonder too why his parents chose that name ?but someone mentioned that it is taken from his birth date 17, which in chinese is shi qi. It makes sense now.

The funny thing is, Ive seen girls with that name and similar variation ?