awkward potato:
Noble Aspirations is quite a drag as well but if you have the patience, feel free to knock yourself out ?

i knocked myself out ??! so much flashback ( skipped them when i can)! but i liked the characters, like shu shu and even the evil sect characters. of course Jingyu too (so upset that happen to him ? after being good boy the whole time)

awkward potato:
Love and Redemption is the drama which propels our Qiqi to international spotlight.

will watch asap ???

awkward potato:
of course, blood spitting~ Qiqi is well-known for his blood spitting character,

that is explaining the qiqi gifs i run into ?

Xiao Meiren:

Variety shows will always be fun to watch. <3

maybe because he is extra funny.

I think you should watch Draw the line as My Mom also already finished that drama.

i'll drop thoughts when i get halfway or done ??!

My fellow guoguo, Im planning on doing an ad analysis on one of ee's advertisements/endorsement. Which one should I do that can show off Cheng Yi's ability to sell/influence? Chopard? Lanvin? Makeup Forever? Im thinking Chopard or Makeup Forever 

Since I have to write 5 pages I might as well pick something from our beloved ee

I want to pick an advertisement with the best number in sale effects to display the effective ✨️✨️

The brands don't really disclose information about their sale, only Herborist who gives detail information. I think all his endorsements has best effects, but in terms of image, Lanvin is more global thanks to Paris Fashion Week before. 

Eclipse02:

The brands don't really disclose information about their sale, only Herborist who gives detail information. I think all his endorsements has best effects, but in terms of image, Lanvin is more global thanks to Paris Fashion Week before. 

Oh I mean like information you can see. Like if an item is sold out yet the product page will show and you tell how fast it is if u pay attention 

Euphoria:

My fellow guoguo, Im planning on doing an ad analysis on one of ee's advertisements/endorsement. Which one should I do that can show off Cheng Yi's ability to sell/influence? Chopard? Lanvin? Makeup Forever? Im thinking Chopard or Makeup Forever 

If its about the ability to sell/influence, then it depends on the data you got, which one is the best? 

Or maybe since its 5 pages long, u can cover all the brands and their data. So readers could have impressions that he always sell/influence very well in every product he endorse.

Babyface369:

If its about the ability to sell/influence, then it depends on the data you got, which one is the best? 

Or maybe since its 5 pages long, u can cover all the brands and their data. So readers could have impressions that he always sell/influence very well in every product he endorse.

Both Makeup Forever and Chopard sounds rlly nice

#ChengYi is such a cutie in his newly uploaded snaps on Weibo ??

Cutie ? #ChengYi's airport snaps today ??

Have a great Thursday everyone!

Cool in black ?  #ChengYi from last night's MAKE UP FOREVER livestream event ??

I just came across a video that I don't think I've seen before.  I believe this was after the love and redemption closing concert.  A whole bunch of people bullied him for no reason.  In this video it looks like someone threw a spoon at his head.  Anyway, I'm just glad to see how far he's come from  being a  bullied actor to  one that many people loved just because of his genuine kind personality.

https://v.douyin.com/ieBV7GDX/

This is the second big cyberbullying he faced

i just ran into one of those posts today too?!

I'm so glad he is getting loved more now.  saw lot of posts on weibo wishing him good day and all ?❤❤❤❤❤

I'm watching Love and Redemption now ???Literally got hooked in so fast!