Heii...I have another "problem" I really want to find some fun to watch japanase shows....something like "Love letter" or "X-man" which I know were korean :) Please could you help me?...I'm really into variety shows right now and I don't know what to watch right now:P Thanks for the help!!! <3
You can try some Arashi variety shows (Arashi ni shiyagare, VS Arashi or Himitsu no Arashi Chan). I don't know the korean shows you are talking about, so I'm not sure they are the same. hope you understand Japanese, because, most are not subtitled. I sometime watch some of them when I want to have fun (and when I want to see Arashi members, I confess). I don't really understand, but it's funny to see the interaction between all of them. When I went in Japan, I've also seen SMAP variety show (Bistro SMAP) and I found it really funny. but I don't know where you can find it on the internet. I think that KAT-TUN also have a variety show, but never seen it. Hope you will find something interesting
Aya97 wrote: Heii...I have another "problem"
I really want to find some fun to watch japanase shows....something like "Love letter" or "X-man" which I know were korean :)
Please could you help me?...I'm really into variety shows right now and I don't know what to watch right now:P
Thanks for the help!!! <3

Maybe you could tell us/well me for a selfish reason :p what Japanese variety shows you've already seen and which one
are worth watching. I just recently got into variety shows and would like to try a Japanese one (in comparison to Korean ones), but don't know where to start. ;)
Szasha wrote: Maybe you could tell us/well me for a selfish reason :p what Japanese variety shows you've already seen and which one
are worth watching. I just recently got into variety shows and would like to try a Japanese one (in comparison to Korean ones), but don't know where to start. ;)

I didn't see many myself but you should try Cartoon KAT-TUN...it's very funny and interesting...VS Arashi is also quite amusing...the korean ones are more fun to watch than the japanase ones....but I already saw many korean ones and I got somehow bored so now I'm seasrching for something diferent:D
Aya97 wrote: I didn't see many myself but you should try Cartoon KAT-TUN...it's very funny and interesting...VS Arashi is also quite amusing...the korean ones are more fun to watch than the japanase ones....but I already saw many korean ones and I got somehow bored so now I'm seasrching for something diferent:D

what are those kvariety that you've watched?i bet since your avatar is dear nickhun..you've watched their wacky variety show?
Aya97 wrote: I didn't see many myself but you should try Cartoon KAT-TUN...it's very funny and interesting...VS Arashi is also quite amusing...the korean ones are more fun to watch than the japanase ones....but I already saw many korean ones and I got somehow bored so now I'm seasrching for something diferent:D

Is Cartoon KAT-TUN really a, well, cartoon? In that case I will simply wait for AKB48's anime series which is bound to be very entertaining. *giggles*
I wish I could help you, but the few episodes of the shows, like Cartoon KAT-TUN and one with Arashi, that I did watch didn't hold my interest and I gave up on Japanese Variety shows.
Utaban isn't airing anymore, but the past episodes were so hilarious. XD
darkangel662008 wrote: what are those kvariety that you've watched?i bet since your avatar is dear nickhun..you've watched their wacky variety show?

ooo they are really funny to watch:))
They were aired in 2004-2005 you get see the SS501 MEMBERS BEFORE THEY GOT POPULAR...Shinwa or Super Junior<3
I watched many korean variey shows and I find them very amusing...we gor married is one of my favorites by the way..and I also love Running Man:D
Szasha wrote: Is Cartoon KAT-TUN really a, well, cartoon? In that case I will simply wait for AKB48's anime series which is bound to be very entertaining. *giggles*

I <3 variety shows! Can you speak Japanese or do you need some with English translations?

Cartoon Kattun is not a cartoon, although I think Kattun has a short animated series out there somewhere.

J-Variety shows that have english translations are mostly Johnnys shows, but here are some of the ones that come to mind:

Arashi shows (Arashi ni Shiyagare, Vs. Arashi, Himitsu no Arashichan, Arashi no Shukudai Kun, D no Arashi, G no Arashi, Mago Mago Arashi)
Cartoon Kattun
Perfume's Happy!
Morning Musume's HeroMoni/Hello Morning

If you don't need subtitles the options are endless. Do you want quiz shows? Talk shows? News shows?
Cartoon Kattun is great :D (and not a cartoon) i also enjoyed Matthew's Best Hit TV :D don't think that's on anymore but you can find some subbed eps Downtown no Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende!! ...this is the show that started the Silent Library craze.. it's actually a really funny show, they do all kinds of crazy things, the whole show is based more on stunts and contests etc whereas shows like Cartoon Kattun have a few stunt-type things but also interviews with celebrities (who also perform the stunts/contests which is always hilarious)
cartoon KAT-TUN was funny! ^^ i also like that silent library..LOL another Japanese VS I liked was "Gakkou he Ikou!" actually I've never seen the whole episode, but I saw some clip on youtube, and only watched what I could find.. :P also "SMAPxSMAP"..I enjoyed watching the drama comedy section..
The only one I ever really paid much attention to was Utaban, because of MM. Not variety, but Downtown's stuff are funny.
I really wanna watch Cartoon KAT-TUN as well :-/ but where can I find it :/ I mean YouTube doesn't have anything Japanese related -.-"
KAT-TUN Cartoon really worth watching it!!! Especially the episodes at the beginning are great. If you are a fan of the group you really have to watch this!!!