We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
lol the words araso, saranghae, waegoray? boya? sorry for any spelling mistakes kekeke
I think Korean is a cute sounding language. It makes me want to learn it. However, nearly every word I've learned by watching dramas I have heard wrong. I still want to learn, but I think it will be hard. I'm sorry I heard as bianhe Really I heard as chincha I like it I heard as chuhuahe As for words I like (probably horribly misspelled): When a guy says hyung poutily it's cute, but a girl saying oppa poutily is nearly always annoying to me. Aigoo/aish/omo Wasoh -you came Opsoh -there isn't any Kachi kajah /kajah- let's go. This is always soo, cute sounding to me :) Andeh-you can't Nomu nomu nomu Shiroh- I don't like. Again, pouty is cute :) I think of it as the Korean equivalent of 'I don't wanna' or sometimes 'DO NOT WAANT!!' I also think the polite endings are cute. -mida in particular Or when they add -yo late because the person is glaring at them for being informal
Aigoo definitely. I tend to use it everyday when I feel like sighing because of something or am troubled. Insteady of anything else I do a big sigh while saying Aigooo
I say aish in almost every conversation I have. And jjinjah...Daebak is also a really fun word.
My favorites have to be 아이고 (aigoo) and 아이씨 (aish) and I can also be heard using 아자 아자 (aja aja) at times. Korean just tends to slip out alot with me lol especially since I've started studying it.
Aigoo --can't stop using it (: omo and aish
Aish~ Aniya~ bbuing bbuing (< does this count as word? lol) Daebakk!! Mian,, Motae (really like it in rap~) Wae? Yeppeo~
jinjja- my favourite one :D aish- i say it so often that some of my friends who dont know why i say it use it as well haha oppa- i use it quite frequently to call my Korean friend, when i want to irritate him a little bit i say op'paaaa! op'paaaaa! like some girls in Korean dramas haha kwaenchana- i like it soooo much- it's an answer for so many questions haha waeyo? pidulgi :D
Joldae! (never, absolutely not) and Jinjja?! (Really!) and Gieona? (remember?) These are my new faves.
I love when they get angry and use words like :
YA !
Gaeseki ya ! (you son of a b*tch)
Nom (boy, man...after shouting at him ^^)
Aesaeki (brat)
Hajiman (stop)
Mwo/mwo ra go ?! (what/what did you say?)
Aaah jinjja ! (in an angry way)
...and some other but I don't remember right now (too lazy to think about it)

Also I looove when they say "gyopta" (cute)
Jeaniessi wrote: Gieona? (remember?)

I think it's Giokna, cause memory is giok ^^

MeiLi wrote: Hajiman (stop)

'Hajiman' is but, Hajima is stop ^^
VioletSakura wrote: I think it's Giokna, cause memory is giok ^^

Yeah.. I have never heard the K in the middle before but I got the translation from Google Translate so take that as you will. The word looked and sounded just like I have heard in movies and dramas so I went with that one.
Jeaniessi wrote: Yeah.. I have never heard the K in the middle before but I got the translation from Google Translate so take that as you will. The word looked and sounded just like I have heard in movies and dramas so I went with that one.

My friend used to argue with me that mianhae is actually bianhae... who can totally understand Koreans? They just don't say their words clearly...:p
VioletSakura wrote:

Ah nee majayo ^^ kamsahamnida !
MeiLi wrote: Ah nee majayo ^^ kamsahamnida !

Glad to be of help~