Hi! This is Swamili Khurana and I need a favour! Lately I had been curious about korean manhwa and japanese manga. So I decided to check them out online. I found many sites which have huge resources on them but unfortunately I am not into e-books and such as, reading directly from laptop's screen tires my eyes. So then I tried searching for sites which might deliver to INDIA(as I live in New Delhi, India) but I failed at that attempt. so if anybody here knows about any sites like above then please let me know! love Mili(Swamili)
i dont know about any websites, but you should try to adjust the lighting on your lap top. i write alot so i have the blank page set to grey instead of white. it's alot easier on the eyes. if you cant get an e-reader or an e-reader platform for your laptop. both with allow you to adjust the lighting so it's not so harsh to look at.
in terms of manwha/webtoons i dont think you will find any in a book version...espeically translated in english. The only books you would be able to find are those that are licensed and there is not a whole lot of those. If anything you can try ebay ...
^Really? I have quite a few manhwa. :)

Hmmm I don't know of a manga or manwha seller that sells to India, but maybe you could use Amazon? I've bought some manga off of Amazon before.

I recommend Snow Drop and Kill Me, Kiss Me. ^^

Oooh Also Demon Diary. A friend of mine really loves Faries Landing, but I haven't gotten around to reading that one yet.
I don't know about India but some (well most actually) bookstores in my country sells Manhwa and Manga.
Well I actually prefer online. If you want you can try this site : http://mangafox.me/
Or you can download application on apple it's called "Manga Rocks" or something like that just search it. It help you read manga online from your phone.

anyway I found this site : http://www.infibeam.com/tag/manhwa
Hope it's help ^^
All of the mangas/manhwas I've read have been translated to English or Finnish. And I always borrow them from my friends or library since I don't dare to use money XD it costs like hell. And I dislike reading online.
Yesasia ships world wide and they have manwha and manga. Not sure how common it is for them to post stuff in English though.