Yes, I am trying to learn Korean since about two years ago, when I started watching Korean dramas. The following are some resources I discovered and am using personally:

• Alllanguageresources has an overview of the best Korean courses with reviews. If you want, you can receive an email with a list of 125 free resources
  • I have an Inner Circle subscription to the 90daykorean site. It is very good, you can write to your personal tutor and get feedback on your writing and homework.
  • I used Duolingo from the start. My tip: don't use the word bank when you are in your browser (not the app), but type the Korean sentences, you will improve faster.
  • TalkToMeInKorean is a great site, I listen to their lessons, I bought some books and downloaded some e-books.
  • I like learning with pictures, so Drops is very nice, I like the graphics.
  • I use Anki (and Ankidroid on my phone) for my own flash cards. I also include cloze cards, that is phrases with a missing word.
  • Recently, I discovered Clozemaster. Very good cloze practice for a little more advanced learners.
  • I registered for the TOPIK I (Test of Proficiency in Korean) in October. I was hoping this would motivate me to study harder. You can download old test papers from Topikguide.
  • The best Korean text translator is Papago by Naver, I think. You can use the read aloud function to listen to Korean texts.

To all Korean learners 파이팅!

URGENT : Hello guys! I really need help with something and I'm quite desesperate lol. If you have a good korean level or something equivalent I guess... can you help me with this korean homework for my uni courses (it's beginner level but my Korean is really not that great and I need to turn it ASAP!!!). I would be eternally grateful if any of you is willing to help me!!!

Just so you have an idea of the homework level (I'll put the first pages here, it's not so much with the vocabulary questions that I need help with but the grammar and verbs ones !!)