We all know that in the Hallyu wave the looks are a very important part to be a Korean celebrity. Now, what I what to know is who do you think that is the prettiest korean boy from all the actors and singers. This is my first post, wish me good luck!!
there are many Pretty boys...like No Min Woo , Lee Jun Ki , Yoon Shi Yoon and others but I prefer the Sexy pretty type like Jo In Sung or the Sexy but not pretty like So Ji Sub or the guy who's not pretty or Sexy but still pulls me like a magnet with his quirky style like Lee Bum Soo
Lee Jun Ki all the way, he can pull off pretty, cute, handsome, and sexy all in one. Mmmmmmmm Jun ki......
If you watch Ma Boy, you'll also find Sun Woong pretty :D In Ai Ore (Jdrama) the lead guy Karam is korean and he's really cute, he's also part of ''The Boss'' or Dae Guk Nam Ah.
No Min Woo - whenever I show his photo to my colleagues, they would say "huwwa, so pretty" then I'm like, "Gawd, he's a boy!!!"
Ren of Nu'est - so pretty ;)

Kai from EXO is such a flower boy
JongHyun from CNBlue is definitely pretty, he's gorgeous Taemin from SHINee is too pretty, prettier than a girl (grr!)
joo ji hoon is the most beautiful man on the planet in my eyes and joo won and lee seung gi are 2nd and 3rd =)
I'd say Jang Geun Suk!! he's actually pretty.. sometimes prettier than the female lead! no offence..i adore him a lot.. but he's more pretty than handsome .. don't you think?

I say he is the prettiest:

lol park shin hye is a woman
Hahaha! Yoon Eun Hye. She is the prettiest boy in Korea. Choi Han Gyul fell in love with him/her.