Joo Won Out, Jung Il Woo in for The Moon Embracing the Sun
http://koalasplayground.com/2011/12/05/joo-won-out-jung-il-woo-in-for-the-moon-embracing-the-sun/

The leads of MoonSun will be Kim Soo Hyun playing a young (fictional) Joseon King, and Han Ga In playing a female shaman. Jung Il Woo will be playing Kim Soo Hyunâ??s older brother, someone who pretends to be a profligate playboy to ensure his dongsaengâ??s legitimacy over the throne.

The moon embracing the sun- MDL link- http://www.mydramalist.com/front/dramalist-ajax.php?dramaid=3784
Nam Gyuri, Park Si Yeon, Park Si Hoo, and Others Record a Christmas Charity Song
http://www.soompi.com/news/8-actors-and-actresses-from-story-entertainment-to-make-charity-song

Nam Gyuri, Park Si Yeon, and Park Si Hoo recently recorded a song titled "Winter Story" to help the needy and the poor. Eight actors and actresses from Story Entertainment (a.k.a. Eyagi Entertainment) got together to record the song with no help from professional singers to benefit charity. All proceeds from the song’s sales will go toward charity programs for the people in need.
Actors Jo Yeo Jung, Jo Dal Hwa, Otani Ryuhei, Choi Song Joon, and Jung Woo Jin also participated in the recording.
Story Entertainment said, “The song is special since it is sung by actors who are not professional singers. These actors have taken time from their occupied schedules so that they can make a difference for people that are in need of help. It may not be exceptional singing, but it is a heartfelt recording that contains the sincere feelings of the actors and actresses who participated in it.”
The song was released for online sale on Dec. 5.
LATEST UPDATE on "The Best Korean Drama of 2011"

1. Secret Garden (SBS) 21.13% (3,923 votes)
2. The Princess’ Man (KBS) 14.59% (2,708 votes)
3. City Hunter (SBS) 12.33% (2,290 votes)
4. My Princess (MBC) 8.38% (1,556 votes)
5. You’ve Fallen for Me @ Heartstrings (MBC) 6.06% (1,126 votes)
6. 49 Days (SBS) 5.75% (1,067 votes)
7. Dream High (KBS) 4.59% (852 votes)
8. Protect the Boss (SBS) 4.09% (759 votes)
9. Lie to Me (SBS) 3.18% (590 votes)
10. Scent of a Woman (SBS) 3.08% (571 votes)

So it is called "The Best Korean Drama of 2011". But why Secret garden (2010) is the first??
kamz wrote: LATEST UPDATE on "The Best Korean Drama of 2011"

1. Secret Garden (SBS) 21.13% (3,923 votes)
2. The Princessâ?? Man (KBS) 14.59% (2,708 votes)
3. City Hunter (SBS) 12.33% (2,290 votes)
4. My Princess (MBC) 8.38% (1,556 votes)
5. Youâ??ve Fallen for Me @ Heartstrings (MBC) 6.06% (1,126 votes)
6. 49 Days (SBS) 5.75% (1,067 votes)
7. Dream High (KBS) 4.59% (852 votes)
8. Protect the Boss (SBS) 4.09% (759 votes)
9. Lie to Me (SBS) 3.18% (590 votes)
10. Scent of a Woman (SBS) 3.08% (571 votes)

It is called "The Best Korean Drama of 2011", so why is Secret garden (2010) the first??
yoona wrote: It is called "The Best Korean Drama of 2011", so why is Secret garden (2010) the first??

SG ended in 2011 that is why it is part of the poll.
yoona wrote: It is called "The Best Korean Drama of 2011", so why is Secret garden (2010) the first??

i see christy (below) has already answered your qn..plus if you check 2010's best drama list you will not be able to find SG there..that's apparently how it is..they take into consideration the year they end

christypop wrote: SG ended in 2011 that is why it is part of the poll.
Super Junior released their Japanese song ‘Snow White’

Super Junior has revealed a beautiful present of Christmas for their fans.

Super Junior released their new Japanese song ‘Snow White,’ which will be included in their Japanese version of ‘Mr Simple‘. The song is soft ballad perfect for snowy weather and jolly Christmas environment.

Source: korea.com
SHINeeâ??s Minho to act in a sitcom next year

SHINeeâ??s Minho will be taking on a comedic acting role in SBSâ??s new sitcom, â??Salamander Guruâ??s Inside Storyâ??, which will air early next year.

Minho will be playing the role of Minhyuk, a genius hacker, alongside actors Im Won Hee and Oh Dal Soo.

A source revealed, â??Minho has begun acting preparations by enrolling in the staff cafe and suchâ?¦ He will help lead the story along as a hacker who manipulates the two robbers, played by Im Won Hee and Oh Dal Soo.â?

Minho has ventured into acting before with the KBS drama special â??Pianistâ??. He played the role of a 20 year old piano genius who became involved in a romantic relationship with Han Ji Hyeâ??s character, earning much praise for his stable acting ability.

The source added, â??Since Minho has shown much wit and sense on variety programs, we are looking forward to his role in the sitcom. Although this is his first comedic role, we believe that he will definitely pull his own weight.â?

â??Salamander Guruâ??s Inside Storyâ?? is SBSâ??s first sitcom in 5 years and revolves around two robbers who impersonate a guru. The sitcom will air in January of 2012.

Source
After School's Kahi Cast on "Dream High 2"
http://www.soompi.com/news/after-schools-kahi-cast-in-dream-high-2

According to industry officials on December 7, After School's Kahi has been confirmed for a role in KBS 2TV's upcoming drama, "Dream High 2."
Kahi will be playing the role of a teacher at Girin Arts High School who bickers quite often with Park Jin Young, who has also been confirmed to join the cast.
This will mark Kahi's first attempt at acting, so she's said to have grown quite affectionate of the "Dream High" series. Many officials have revealed that they're looking forward to what she'll be offering for the show.
One official said, "Kahi hasn't shown the extent of her acting skills, but she's the type to work hard without fear so we're actually looking forward to it more than anything. She said she wants to act naturally so it'll be fun to see how she works with Park Jin Young."
The current cast is comprised of Kwon Jaehyo, Kim Jung Tae, Kang Sora, 2AM's Jinwoon, Sistar's Hyorin, T-ara's Jiyeon, Kim Jisoo, and After School's Kahi.
Filming will begin on December 8 while broadcast is slated for January 30.

T.O.P Surprise Appearance on MBC "Survival: I Am a Singer"
http://www.soompi.com/news/top-surprise-appearance-on-mbc-survival-i-am-a-singer

On the December 5, recording of MBC “Survival: I Am a Singer” it is being reported that T.O.P made a surprise appearance. According to representatives of the show, T.O.P. appeared on the second part of the show for Gummy’s song “Gaegoo Jaengi (Rascal).”
Her song was a part of the Sanoolim (Resonating Mountain Sound) special. A representative stated, “Gummy was performing her rendition of Sanoolim’s ‘Gaegoo Jaengi’ when T.O.P. suddenly appeared on the stage. The atmosphere of the performance lighted up as the two showed off their harmony of rap and song. The audience was going wild.”
For the song, Gummy received praise from Korea’s original rocker Kim Chang Wan. He had stated, “She understood the original song perfectly, it is even freer than the original.”
yoona wrote: After School's Kahi Cast in "Dream High 2"
http://www.soompi.com/news/after-school-cast-in-dream-high-2

Gives me another reason to watch DH2. The first two reasons being Jiyeon and Jinwoon. Hopefully the acting is better than DH.
christypop wrote: Gives me another reason to watch DH2. The first two reasons being Jiyeon and Jinwoon. Hopefully the acting is better than DH.

I thought DH's acting was pretty good, considering that for most of the cast it was their first drama