Wow 5O takes? xD Haha it says "December 25th" in the article and it's only the 23rd :p Hahaha I hope they do get an award xD

I thought I'd post this for everyone who forgot and was curious as to how the scores were coming along (they've taken a surprising turn!!)

Secret Garden (SBS) 19.17% (15,990 votes)

The Princess’ Man (KBS) 16.66% (13,899 votes)

City Hunter (SBS) 8.93% (7,447 votes)

Scent of a Woman (SBS) 6.32% (5,275 votes)

Protect the Boss (SBS) 6.29% (5,244 votes)

My Princess (MBC) 5.95% (4,966 votes)

You’ve Fallen for Me @ Heartstrings (MBC) 4.96% (4,135 votes)

Paradise Ranch (SBS) 3.8% (3,172 votes)

Me Too, Flower (MBC) 3.67% (3,060 votes)

49 Days (SBS) 3.43% (2,859 votes)

Lie to Me (SBS) 3.07% (2,563 votes)

Dream High (KBS) 2.77% (2,309 votes)

The Greatest Love (MBC) 2.11% (1,764 votes)

The Musical (SBS) 2.09% (1,740 votes)

Baby-faced Beauty (KBS) 1.76% (1,467 votes)

Myung Wol the Spy (KBS) 1.4% (1,167 votes)

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop (tvN) 1.4% (1,166 votes)

Can You Hear My Heart (MBC) 1.2% (1,004 votes)

Vampire Prosecutor (OCN) 0.71% (595 votes)

Miss Ripley (MBC) 0.67% (560 votes)

Deep Rooted Tree (SBS) 0.5% (421 votes)

Glory Jane @ Man of Honor (KBS) 0.47% (388 votes)

Warrior Baek Dong Soo (SBS) 0.37% (306 votes)

New Tales of Gisaeng (SBS) 0.35% (288 votes)

A Thousand Days’ Promise (SBS) 0.3% (248 votes)

Queen of Reversals (MBC) 0.28% (235 votes)

Poseidon (KBS) 0.27% (222 votes)

Athena: Goddess of War (SBS) 0.19% (155 votes)

Can’t Lose (MBC) 0.18% (147 votes)

Sign (SBS) 0.17% (144 votes)

Sparkling (MBC) 0.14% (119 votes)

I Need Romance (tvN) 0.13% (108 votes)

Midas (SBS) 0.11% (89 votes)

Smile, Dong Hae (KBS) 0.08% (68 votes)

Birdie Buddy (tvN) 0.05% (44 votes)

Romance Town (KBS) 0.05% (44 votes)

Don't forget you can vote here! :

http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=12003
MBC’s We Got Married airs their Holiday special program

MBC‘s ‘We Got Married‘ gathered all three couples for their year-end special!

The three couples who have not had a chance to interact with each other in the past had gathered together to engage in conversations to reveal their honest emotions and play games to bring each couple closer together.

Each person put on a solo performance for their wife and husband- romantic events by the guys, and provocative dances by the girls. All six individuals definitely showed a side of themselves that is completely different from their image on the show. The couples even participated in singing and the Pepero Kissing Game.

The Kim Won Jun-Park So Hyun couple along with the Lee Jang Woo-Ham Eunjung couple have been married for 8 months now, while Lee Teuk and Kang Sora have been married for three but all the couples displayed their affection for one another.

The year-end special also guest-featured After School‘s Lizzy, and Kim Shin Young who has been married the longest out of all of them.

Source & Image : XportsNews via Nate, Allkpop, & Kshowgo
‘We Got Married’ couples play the Pepero kissing game

On the latest episode of MBC‘s ‘We Got Married’, the show’s couples reenacted the Pepero kissing game that Eunjung and Lee Jang Woo once played.

The three couples, Park So Hyun – Kim Won Joon, Eunjung – Lee Jang Woo, and Kang Sora – Leeteuk, gathered together to watch the various scenes from ‘The Best 1 Minute Picked By the Production Staff’.

Eunjung and Jangwoo’s best 1 minute was revealed to be none other than their kissing scene from their Pepero game, and other jealous couples requested that they be allowed to re-enact the scene.

Jang Woo stood up without hesitation, and confidently stated that he would show everyone how it’s done, much to the surprise of Eunjung.

Before the couple launched into the game, Jang Woo tried to make Eunjung feel more at ease by telling her, “Recreate the mood from that last time.”

When the two were almost done eating the Pepero stick, Jang Woo turned his head towards the camera as if to block Eunjung from view.

Following them were Park So Hyun and Kim Won Joon, who succeeded in a kiss as Won Joon grabbed So Hyun’s face and brought his lips to meet hers. After succeeding, Kim Won Joon made everyone laugh as he expressed out loud, “MBC, thank you,” unable to hide his happiness.

The last couple to follow was Kang Sora and Leeteuk, who are now 3 months into their “marriage”. Before the game began, Leeteuk showcased his manly leadership as he told Sora to stay still as he’ll do the rest.

However. just right before Leeteuk could reach Sora’s lips, the nervous Sora cut off the Pepero, ending the game and leaving Leeteuk with a dumbfounded and wishful expression on his face.

Source + Photos: Osen, Mydaily |via: Naver & allkpop
Operation Love with Yoo Seung Ho and Park Eun Bin Release First Official BTS Footage
http://koalasplayground.com/2011/12/24/operation-love-with-yoo-seung-ho-and-park-eun-bin-release-first-official-bts-footage/

The upcoming K-drama remake of Yamapi‘s Proposal Daisakusen starring Yoo Seung Ho has quietly started filming already. Airing on the new cable network TV Joseon come February 2012, Operation Love will co-star Park Eun Bin, who has quite a tangled history with Yoo Seung Ho. Both were the child OTP counterparts in Legend with Bae Yong Joon and Lee Ji Ah, and later co-starred in Queen Seon Deok as teenage characters. In addition to their TV starring roles together, they’ve also done MVs and endorsement campaigns together.

Operation Love Official BTS: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzM1MzMwOTM2.html
In the video, Seung Ho and Eun Bin show up in the latter half, wearing Santa and Mrs. Claus matching outfits.

WINNERS FROM THE “2011 KBS ENTERTAINMENT AWARDS” AND PERFORMANCES
http://k-popexpress.com/winners-from-the-2011-kbs-entertainment-awards-and-performances/#.TvbO2TXrVPw

On the 24th of December, one of the prestigious year-end awards “2011 KBS Entertainment Awards” kicks off and took place at the KBS Annex Hall in Yeouido, Seoul once again. YoonA, Lee Ji Ae and Shin Dong Yup hosted the show.
The awards night was full of laughter, tears and lively performances, the winners are:
♦ Rookie Award (Comedy)
- Jung Tae Ho (Male)
- Lee Hee Kyung (Female)
♦ Rookie Award (Variety)
- Yang Joon Hyuk (Male)
- Park Eun Young (Female)
♦ Best Idea Award
- Gag Concert
♦ Best Teamwork Award
- Hello (Talk show)
♦ Best Entertainer Award
- Uhm Tae Woong
- Jun Hyun Moo
♦ Scriptwriter Award
- Choi Dae Woong (‘Gag Star 2′)
- Jo Ki Boom (‘Happy Together 3′)
- Mo Eun Sul (‘Win Win’)
♦ Radio DJ Award
- Tae Jin Ah
- Hwang Jung Min
♦ Service Award
- Kang Chan Hee (1N2D)
♦ Special Award
- Kim Tae Won
♦ Producer’s Choice: Special Award
- Lee Chang Myung
♦ Best Comedy Award
- Shin Bora (Female)
- Kim Won Hyo / Choi Hyo Jong (Male)
♦ Best Variety Show Award
- Jung Kyung Mi (Female)
- Kim Joon Ho (Male)
♦ Best Excellence Awards Variety Show MC Award
- Kim Kyung Ran (Female)
- Kim Seung Woo (Male)
♦ Best Show/Entertainment MC Award
- Lee Yong Ja (Female)
- Lee Soo Geun (Male)
♦ Viewer’s Choice: Best Program Award
- ‘Gag Concert’
♦ Entertainment Daesang
- 1N2D team members (Lee Seung Gi, Eun Ji Won, Uhm Tae Woong, Lee Soo Geun, Kim Jong Min)
=====
SNSD, SISTAR, and SECRET performed in the event to make the show more bright.
3rd member of EXO: Tao = really great martial arts skill (^_^)b jjang

The world of new boy band EXO-K and EXO-M presented by S.M.Entertainment is opened! For EXO Teaser 3, member of EXO, TAO shows his well trained martial arts skill. More teasers will be released soon, so stay tuned!!!

EXO-K and EXO-M are new boy groups who will lead the world music industry from now on! They are making their debut on the same day and time with the same song in Korea and China. Since it's something that has never been tried before, it will be good enough to capture the attention of fans not only in Korea and China but all over the world.
christypop wrote: SM Entertainment introduces 2nd member of EXO.

Poor guy, he didn't get a solo teaser...lol
LisNoir wrote: Poor guy, he didn't get a solo teaser...lol

Haha Aww, he's really cute though and a good dancer. Kai and the third one (already forgot their names) are really cute too. Kai resembles a lot of idols. In one pic he resembled Choi Minho and in another I thought he looked like a younger Kim Bum! He's definitely got some strong features. I saw some pics of Lu Han on American Kpop Fans' FB page and he looked really handsome in them. Love the hair and glasses. You can view Kai and Lu Han's photos here
g.o.d reunites for a picture at Kim Tae Woo’s wedding

g.o.d. fans got a special treat today after Kim Tae Woo shared a snapshot of the members’ reunion at his wedding.

On December 27th, Kim Tae Woo tweeted,

“Everyone, I’m revealing a very moving picture. Has it been 8 years [since all five of us took a picture together]? kekekekeke We did it together. I’m so thankful to my g.o.d. hyungs. I love you… all the hyungs…“

In the picture, the five original members of g.o.d (Kim Tae Woo, Son Ho Young, Park Joon Hyung, Yoon Kye Sang, and Danny Ahn) stand close to each other as they smile for the camera. Kim Tae Woo looks a little nervous as the groom, but Son Ho Young and Park Joon Hyung lighten the atmosphere with their encouraging peace signs.

Fans expressed that they felt overjoyed at seeing all five members together again. “It really has been a long time since seeing all 5 members of g.o.d” “It’s so moving that I’m crying!” and “Have a great honeymoon~! And thank you so much!”

Source: Kim Tae Woo’s Twitter |via: allkpop
Super Junior’s Kyuhyun enjoys a year-end party with ‘Kyu-line’ members

Super Junior‘s Kyuhyun has given fans some eye-candy with a photo of his ‘Kyu-line’.

The singer tweeted, “Year-end party, spending the last days of 2011 with my Kyu-Line ^^ TVXQ & SuJu & SHINee & CNBLUE. The four of us were hardly able to find some free time to spend together T_T Anyway, I’m in a really good mood ^^”

The ‘Kyu-line’ is comprised of SHINee’s Minho, TVXQ’s Changmin, Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, and CNBLUE’s Jonghyun, who crammed into the frame to take a friendly group shot. Their happiness at being able to finally spend some time together could be felt through the picture.

Fans commented, “That restaurant was blessed with gods that day“, “I wish I could fit in there too…“, and “Happy to see you guys have some time off.”

Source & Image: Kyuhyun’s official Twitter: @GaemGyu |via: allkpop
Year-end shows spell hell for artists

Starting with the ‘2011 SBS Gayo Daejun‘ on December 29th, this will be one hell of a week for artists as they attend back to back year-end ceremonies on top of their day to day schedules.

Although they admit that they wouldn’t miss such prestigious events for the world, they can’t help but lament at the intense work that comes with it. The growth of K-Pop globally has attributed to the rising prestige of the ceremonies, and artists that would have foregone them for international events in previous years are now making sure to work their schedules around to fit everything in.

Agencies and idol groups are realizing that their international popularity is further boosted when they achieve #1 in Korea. Thus, some will pre-record their international schedules or connect live from overseas, making sure to get their face time in for their Korean fans.

Idol singers are all “looking forward to the Korean year-end ceremonies” in light of the global attention K-Pop is receiving. Representatives of idols expressed, “We used to attend these ceremonies not very eagerly due to the fact that award shows started gradually disappearing and achieving very low viewer ratings. Now that the groups are promoting more actively overseas, they’re ironically realizing the importance of the support of their Korean fans.”

The idols have to come up with new performances and go through three nights of no rest and endless rehearsals, in order to keep up with all of the ceremonies. For the more popular artists, they’ll have to prepare for different joint collaborations and change up their choreography for remix stages.

Some networks will even cut out and shorten songs to fit their own broadcasting times, requiring rigorous practice to get everything down.

Every second counts and artists must prepare for every possible circumstance, especially when last minute changes are made. This is especially frustrating when they have less time to practice, but the standards of the viewers and audience have risen.

One idol group has even taken to the extreme measure of getting IV treatments to keep up with the demanding schedule, while another girl group is under surveillance for their worsening health condition from practicing all through the night every day.

One representative of a popular artist expressed, “During the year-end, the health of the artists and their representatives drop to its absolute worst. It’s really not easy having to go through three consecutive days of schedule, all focused on dance performances.”

Source + Photos: OSEN |via: Nate & allkpop
And that's the reason some of them make so many mistakes on the actual performance. They are overworked. Really IV treatments?